0.2

Danielle's POV
"What is it now Alex" I said emphasizing his name.
"Ok, well this is going to be a big surprise but your boyfriend is cheating on you" he said concern clear on his face.

Just like Alex to get straight to the point now about the cheating part WAIT CHEATING?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!

"And how do you know this?" I said calmly raising an eyebrow.
"Chanel just told me" he said looking down and my heart completely stopped.
"Chanel is sleeping with Brandon?" I asked.
"Yea..." He trailed off.
"No I don't believe you he would never we've been together for 2years and he's always been faithful" I said shaking my head.
"Well Chanel just said she was sleeping with him, you've got to believe me." He explained running a hand through his thick beautiful, soft hair.
I shook my head "no he would never"

He went to say something but the bell rang. i sighed walking away to get to class before I'm late...

All I could think about for the rest of the day was what Alex said and how I knew Brandon as lying to me at lunch. Alex didn't talk to me for the rest of the day either he just laughed with his friends and caused trouble.

When school was out I went up to Brandon.
"Hey Brandon? I uh need to uh talk to you..." I trailed off awkwardly.
"Uh yea sure but uh remember I have tons of homework so It's gotta be quick" he said looking at his watch I'm a hurriedly manner.

I pulled him to the side of the school and asked " are you cheating on me?" I asked him my heart pounding in my ears.
"what no!!! Babe I would never!!! We've been together and we gave each other ours virginities and two years" he said.
I breathed a sigh of relief "ok that's a relief" I said but of course I noticed him not looking me in the eye once through the whole conversation.

When we went separate ways I got into my car which was a cobra and drove home.

When I got home and walked inside and walked to the kitchen filling a cup with ice and water.

I took a big gulp and leaned against the counter. Jacob walked in a minute later "hey sis" he said kissing me on the forehead.
"Hey bro" I replied.

I watched as Jacob opened the fridge raiding it and walked up the stairs to my room.

I collapsed on my bed bored as hell. I laid staring at the ceiling and my heart started to ache what is Brandon really doing? What if he's with Chanel right now? No! He wouldn't do that to you he loves you Alex is just lying...right?

My heart ached at my violent thoughts and I grabbed my laptop logging onto Facebook.

I scrolled through and noticed a request come up at the bottom. I clicked the requests and it said you have a friend request from Alex Cortez.

With a picture of Alex and some of his friends. I stared at the button and clicked decline but he sent another almost immediately.

I clicked decline but it came back almost immediately. This happened five times at least and I finally just clicked accept.

Alex then sent me a message.
Alex Cortez: So did he confess?
Me: Brandon? No because he's not you fucking lier!!!!!
Alex Cortez: I wasn't lying Chanel likes to tell me who she is fucking because she's trying to get me to chase after her.
Me: Sorry she does that but she is a bitch
Alex Cortez: Yea...But I really am serious he's cheating on you.
Me: I don't believe you.

Alex seen it but never replied so I closed my laptop and laid back my heart aching again and I had a really bad feeling Alex is right...but I don't wanna believe it until I see it so well leave it at that.

"Danielle Dinner" my mother Hazel yelled.
"Ok" I yelled back running downstairs.

Jacob was already sitting at the table with a plate of pasta in front of him. I sat across from him and took a bite of the pasta and brushed  a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So how was school" mom asked.
"It was ok" I said.
"Yea it was ok" Jacob said with a hint of nervousness in his voice since he had skipped school.

Mom set down her fork and sighed "Jacob did you skip school again?" She asked with all seriousness in her voice.
"No" Jacob said.
She then looked at me and raised an eyebrow "did he?" She said.
"No" I said lying for my brother and she pursed her lips.
My dad Leo though was sitting in silence listening  to this all go down.

My moms gaze lingered a little longer on us before she turned back to eating and I thought she probably didn't believe us really.

I licked my chapped lips wishing I had put some on earlier today and continued to eat.

When we were all finished my mom collected our plates and went into the kitchen.

Dad then took that as his chance and leaned in "so Jacob what'd you do when you left school" he winked.
"Nothing really just hung around" Jacob said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at the two and got up walking to my room. I looked at the time and seen it was 7:47 Shit! I never finished the math homework.

I fished the math homework page out of my backpack and started to work on the numbers and variables equations.

20 minutes...

Finally! I'm done. I grabbed my laptop and turned on Pandora and then logging into Facebook. I got a message from Alex.

Alex Cortez: Can I have your number Dani baby??
Me: No you can text me on this your fine:/
Alex Cortez: Dani baby...
Me: one, don't call me that and two, you can't have my number I have a boyfriend
Alex Cortez: Dani Baby just because your texting me doesn't mean your cheating
Me: *huffs* fine but don't text me 24/7 if u do I'm blocking you its (###) ###-#### 😒
Alex Cortez: Thank you Dani baby😏😏

A minute later my phone dinged with an unknown number.
Unknown: Hey Dani Baby
Only one person who calls me that...
Me: Hi Alexandru
Alex: Awe why the full name Danielle?
Me: 😑
Alex:☺️😏
Me:ok night Alex sweet nightmares
Alex: awe now I'm gonna have nightmares because of you😖😖

I didn't reply after that and plugged my phone in and slipping into yoga shorts and a tank top before sliding into my covers of my bed and turning off my light drifting into sleep.

-----------
Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie