0.7

I just wanted to thank @kay-kay102601 for being there for my other book Enemies with Benefits and so far this book so thank you very much I really appreciate the support;)
Danielle's POV
I walked back up  to Alex and whispered in his ear "I need your help"

"And what is this help" he asked curiously.
"Hmmmm" I hummed "will you help me make my ex jealous please?" I asked sweetly.
"Why?" He whispered.
"So he can feel pain like I did" I whispered back almost choking a little.
He nodded "ok but I want something back" he said.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"I want you to do the same for me" he whispered.
"With who" I asked confused.
"Chanel she wants to try to get me to chase after her well two can play that game" he said.
I nodded "so how we gonna seal this deal?" I asked.
"Like this" was all he said before his soft warm lips were on mine.

He kissed me slow and passionate but there was aggressiveness to. He slid his tongue inside my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance.

He finally won and explored my mouth and his hands squeezed my a$$ a little making me moan and him smirk.

The just like that he pulled away sticking his hands in his pockets "the deal is sealed" he whispered and I nodded still trying to catch my breath.

He walked away and the bell and I walked after him.

************
"Wait so you and Alex Cortez are pretend dating so you guys can make your ex's jealous?" Mia asked and I had just finished telling her what happened.
"Yup" I confirmed.
"Damn girl your playing with fire" she laughed and I couldn't help but silently agree.

I finished the last equation glancing at Mia who was also finishing her math. We were at the library and it was after school and tomorrow is a day I'm worried about.

"I'm done" I said.
"Same" Mia said and we put our homework away.
"So can you come over?" Mia asked.
"No sorry my aunt is coming for dinner tonight with my cousin, Crystal."I said apologetically.
She nodded and we walked out.

"Did you need a ride home?" Mia asked.
"No although my car is at home today Jacob is here to pick me up" I said.
"Ok then" Mia said and we hugged and I slid into the passenger seat of Jacobs car gracefully.

"Hey Dani can I ask you a question?" Jacob asked.
"Of course, you can ask me anything" I said smiling but that was quickly erased with the question he asked "Are you and Alex Cortez dating?" Jacob asked unsurely clenching his jaw.
"No why?" I lied right through my teeth I mean it was partially true since we were fake.
"Did you screw him?" Jacob asked.
"No!" Now that was a full lie.
"Ok well please stay away from him he's bad news and you know I don't like him" Jacob said and I nodded feeling really guilty for lying right to my twin brother.

When we pulled into the driveway of our house I grabbed my book bag and ran inside leaving my brother outside.

When I got inside I was greeted with a delicious smell of delicious dinner coming up and then I seen my aunt Lily pop her head out.

"My favorite niece!!" She smiled widely walking over to me and hugging me tightly in which I returned the hug.

"I'm your only niece" I laughed but my laugh was muffled by her shirt.
"Exactly" she winked walking back into the kitchen.

I seen Crystal running around and caught her by the waist bringing her to me and hugging her while she giggled away.

I kissed her head and let her go and she ran away and went to play with her Barbie dolls she had brung with hey hey! She's only 5.

I laughed a little at her adorableness and heard my phone ding so I went and sat at the love seat that had the wall behind it so my brother couldn't read my messages or who I was texting from behind since he was like a ninja sneaking up behind me.

Alex: Hey when does this fake dating thing start?

Me: Tomorrow alright? I wanna start as soon as possible.

Alex: Same, so yea tomorrow is fine.

Me: Alrighty then.

Alex: K.

Me: K bye.

Alex: Bye.

Me: what's up with the periods at the end of each sentence?

Alex: Idk.

Me: 🙄😒

Alex never replied after that so I turned my phone off and walked into the kitchen to see how much longer until dinner would be done.

"Is dinner done?" I questioned.
"No about a half an hour, sorry honey" my mom kissed my forehead and her and Aunt Lily continued to talk.

I walked back out and looked back at mine and Alex's messages in my room and noticed something that was a slight unusual.

He wasn't being playful with me....I wonder why...why Does it matter though? Maybe he just wasn't feeling playful tonight I guess.

I turned on my music on shuffle and Car Radio by Twenty one pilots started playing and I started to sing along.

-----------🙄------------
When dinner was done me and Jacob set the table up and sat down in our usual seats.

"So how's school going" Lily started the conversation off.
"It's good" I grinned.
"Good and you Jacob?" She smiled.
"Good also" he said.

She nodded and we continued to eat.

When dinner was done we all decided to watch a movie so I got into my yoga pants and a hoodie before putting on fluffy socks and ran down to open the door for Mia since our parents agreed to let her stay at my house even though it was a school night.

She was wearing the exact same thing since we were like friend goals!!!(LOL)

She put her bag in my room and we sat on the couch.

"So what are we watching?" Me and Mia asked in unison.
"The grudge" Jacob said.

I looked at the time and it read 7:23pm. I nodded looking at Mia who had a look of fear on her face. I always loved horror movies and saw almost every new movie that came out, but Mia not so much she was deathly scared of horror movies and I knew I'd have to hold her hand but it's alright since I'll always be there for my bæ.

---------------------
Ok so I sorta lied about there being drama in this chapter but I promise you there definitely will be in the next chapter!!!! So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:)

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie Xoxo;)