1.1

Danielle's POV
While we were watching the movie we had fallen asleep that was until I woke up to a weird noise hitting the window at first I thought maybe it was raining that was until I realized there were paused in between the hits so there was no way it could have been rain.

Mia could practically sleep through anything so she wasn't awake so I got up carefully walking over to my window like a ninja and looked and seen Alex throwing rocks.

I opened the window and dodged a rock that had just came flying and almost got hit.
"What are you doing" I hissed.
"I came to see you will you please come down" he whispered back so I looked down at my outfit and I had shorts and an oversized t-shirt on so I grabbed a cardigan and put it on since it was a warm night and walked downstairs carful not to wake up any sleeping souls.

I walked outside and to my window to where Alex stood "what do you want?" I asked yawning.

"I was bored and couldn't sleep so I came to see you" he replied.
"Really?" I asked clearly annoyed.
"Yup" he said popping the 'p'.

I rolled my eyes starting to walk to go back inside since this was ridiculous when I was pulled back to his chest.
"Where do you think your going?Dani Baby" Alex whispered huskily in my ear nipping at my ear lobe.
"Inside" I said trying to get away but with no luck.
"Please hang out with me" Alex pleaded.
"Fine" I sighed and I climbed up and onto my roof gracefully with Alex on my tail.

I sat down and he sat next to me and I laid back staring up at the night sky with the billions and billions of stars that the galaxy held.

I felt Alex slip his hand into mine and he intertwined our fingers and I squeezed a little.
"When I was little I dreamed about living on Pluto" I blurted and then laughed nervously and Alex burst out into my laughter.
"Wow I didn't know you did" he laughed.
"Yea and I also know Italian to because of my mom and she's from Italy so I decided I'd learn it to, it's pretty easy really" I blabbered on.
"Wow gattina it's funny what you say when it's night" Alex whispered.
"Oh so you know it to and nighttime is my favorite time" I whispered back.
"Yes I do and nighttime is nice I guess."he said.
"Desiderio sulla stella più luminosa nella Notte Alex" I Whispered.
"Wow you sure speak fluently" he said making me pause for a moment.
"But you sure are beautiful bambino" Alex said making me blush.
"Grazie bello" I said back.

"Well I should go and you should probably sleep" Alex said sitting up and so we got up and slid off the roof and Alex looked at me and leaned down kissing me slowly and passionately.

Then just like that he was walking away and was gone into the night.

I walked inside and laid down and slowly fell asleep.

------{^•^}------
The next morning I sat up stretching almost forgetting about last night and seen Mia still sleeping.

I got up walking downstairs tugging my shorts down a little and fixing some coffee I stood waiting for the coffee to be done and knew it was almost done when the aroma filled the room.

I wrapped the arms around my self inhaling the smell and sighed feeling more awake.

My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out and looked at it.

Caely: Hey I got that project done for math did you get your half of it done??
Me: of course:) I'd never done will you check it today if we meet up at Barnes N' Noble?
Caely: yes 3:30?
Me: k see you then

I decided to go on Instagram and scrolled through and liked a few photos when I heard the popping noise of the coffee that signaled the coffee was done.

I noticed Mia walking downstairs running the sleep out of her eyes and I grabbed to coffee mugs pouring the coffee In them and putting creamer and sugar in them knowing how Mia wants hers and then mine of course I picked them up and setting Mias in front of her at the island and sat across from her.

"So me and Jeremy are good again" Mia mumbled taking a sip of her coffee.
"That's great!" I exclaimed.
"Yea, i feel relieved" She sighed.
I nodded taking a sip of my coffee.

I pulled my phone out noticing Alex had texted me.
Alex: Hi
Me: Yes?
Alex: idk no hi?
Me: Hi
Alex: K then
Me: did you need something
Alex: nah just bored
Me: oh
Alex: had fun last night😏
Me: I did to😊

"Who you textn" Mia asked taking my phone.
"Hey!" I said trying to grab it but she got up walking.
"Uh huh uh huh" she hummed.
"Give my phone back" I dial trying to grab it but she held it out of my reach.
"Well, well, well" she nodded apprehensively and gave my phone back.

I rolled my eyes going back to the kitchen and drinking some more of my coffee. "Soooo what did you and Alex do last night hmmm?" Mia asked "details Hun leave nothing out unless you guys did the nasty then just say you did and then don't tell any details" Mia shook her head making me laugh and so I told her what happened last night and she'd nod once in a while.

"Wow that's deep" she said her eyes widened.
"Yea I guess you could say that" I said looking around my house.

I all of a sudden had the urge to cry and believe me I tried to hold it back but it all just started coming into strangled sobs the more I tried to hold them back.

Mias eyes widened "Dani what's wrong" she asked frantically.
"Mia" I whispered "I think I could be falling for him and hard to and the worst part is I don't even know if he'll catch me"

---------------
Hope you guys enjoyed comment what you thought please!!!! Hope you enjoyed.

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie xoxo