2.1

Enjoy٩(^^)۶
Danielles POV

After school it was currently so I was walking to my locker of course. Caely and I decided to do the sickness 'depression' and so we had time to do research in class of course.

I unlocked my locker and put my afternoon books and then grabbed my math book and social studies book since that was what i had homework in.

Dammit why can't it be Friday already? Why does it only have to be Wednesday tomorrow.

After that I shut my locker and walked out to my car and driving home. When I got inside my brother was already home and was on the couch.

"Hey sis can we talk?" Jacob asked. What could this possibly be about...
"Yea sure what's up" I asked plopping down next to him.
"The other night I went to check on you and well I heard you and Mia talking" oh shit he heard didn't he well it had to be said sometime.
"And I heard about the you and Alexandru thing so why didn't you tell me?" Jacob asked hurt and concern on his face "I mean you knew I didn't want you around him"

"Jacob...it's because of Brandon and I guess me and Alex got together and then I fell in love and I guess he didn't" I say.
"But why didn't you tell me I mean I'm your twin"
"I don't know I just was scared you wouldn't accept it" I whisper. Jacob grabs my hand.
"Dani whoever your with in gonna accept even if I hate there guts but that still gives me the right to beat there ass if they break your heart" Jacob says.
"Alright I'll tell you next time but don't beat him up this time just let it be" I say and hug him before I go up to my room to start homework.
"Wait can I still punch him?" Jacob yells after me.
"Already took care of that" I yell back and Jacob groans.

I laugh and close my door. Starting on my homework.

~One Hour Later~

I fall back onto my bed my homework was finally done thank god!

I look at the time which reads 4:03 and I decide well I might as well go to the park.

I walk downstairs and tell my brother who nods and I get in my car and drive to the park.

I go and sit on a swing In which reminds of that night where Alex left me.

I look up and see a few kids playing on the merry-go-round that they had the park, although it was pretty rusted and squeaked the kids still had so much fun on that.

"Isn't it surprising?" Said voice to my right and look and see a girl with red hair that was curled at the ends and she had Bluish Green eyes captured you any time you looked into them.

"What?" I ask her going along with what she was saying.
"When you see your best friend at a park that you just happen to go to" she smiles and She tackles me to the ground.

"Fuck! I missed you so much" I yell and she hugs me back super tight.
"I missed you to Dani!!" She yells

When we're standing up again and have composed ourselves we stare for a moment.
"How's California Rosy? What are you doing here?" I ask her curious.
"Unfortunately I'm visiting temporally but fortunately only for you guys Dani" she smiles.
"Omg are you staying at my house??" I ask.
"Of course" she laughs.
"Yes!!" I say "wait how long are you staying? And are you gonna be going to school here?"
"Two months and yes I am"

Rose follows me to my house in her own car that's a mustang. They drove here which took two weeks but here they are.

When we get to my car and get into my house I yell.
"Aye Jacob I found a Rose Queen at the park"
"Really can I see her?" Jacob jumps up.
"Sup" is all Rose says.
Jacob walks over and hugs her before going back to watching tv and I roll my eyes.

we go up to my room and Rose lays down on my bed.
"Ahhhh this is nice after such a long road trip"

I laugh and close my door and walk over to my desk and sit in the chair.
"So tell me what's been happening" Rose says.
"It's a long story" I say shrugging.
"And I got all night so tell me and my parents met your parents at a restaurant so"

I nod and start explaining to her everything all to what's been going on with Alex and Brandon and other stuff.
"Oh hell no me and Alexandru are gonna have a talk tomorrow when I go to school" she growls pacing the room "no way in my hell is he gonna treat you that way oooo I'm gonna beat him up if he doesn't have a good explanation and Chanel? Oooo me and her are gonna go round and round just like we did back then"

I laugh at her words Rose was always crazy and to think anyone who hears her name would think she's so innocent but nooooo she's one crazy girl.

I remember how she always went to party's and stuff. Always looking for a good time.

But then again she has a past to so that's half the reason she always goes to party's and get drunk and once in a blue moon she gets high.

I open my laptop and log onto Facebook and looking at the feed I come onto a picture of Alex and Chanel together and Chanel had token the picture and it was Alex's profile Picture now.

"Pathetic" Rose growled looking over my shoulder.
"I know right" I agree.

I felt my stomach churn at the picture and closed my laptop and sighing I got up and flopped on my bed and Rose flopped next to me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask "you already told me everything that was happening over email" I say.
"Totally" Rose smiles.
"Wanna watch a movie with popcorn and stuff?" Rose asked and I nod.
"What do you wanna watch?" I ask.
"Magic mike" she says.
"I don't know if my parents would let us watch that" I raise an eyebrow.
"I c'mon Dani sweetheart have you seen the way Channing Tatum moves it's hottest thing on earth" Rose says pouting.
"Fine but if we get in trouble in blaming you" I point at her accusingly.
"That's alright I'll take all the blame" she smiles and I go down to make popcorn while she puts the movie in.

_____(= x =)
Well what do you all think of Rose? Pretty crazy anyway Roses book is ''not all roses are innocent' and it will be coming to wattpad soon. Unfortunately I am not putting Dani in that book so I'm sorry for some of you but you all will probably like that book a lot anyway. 'Your my Addiction' ending soon not to many chapters left so i can't wait for you all to see what happens lol yay!!!

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie xoxo