2.4

Hope you all enjoy!! Also as I warned in the last chapter this is the very last chapter of 'Your my Addiction' (there, there) I know it's sad but please dry your tears you'll make me cry to. Anywayyyyyy don't forget to read my other books I mean I hope there all gonna turn out ok too!!! Ok Enjoyyyyy (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Danielle's POV

For the ready of the day all I could think about was me forgiving Alex I mean I really did wanna forgive him right then and there but then I again I was still annoyed/upset with him about yesterday making me cry by being an asshole and well I wanted him to suffer at least a little longer heheeheh (evil laugh, muhahahahahhaha)

Well it seemed I wouldn't have to much longer to wait to forgive him since this was already the last class of the day.

I snuck my phone from outta my pocket and stared at it just twenty more minutes then I'm a free woman!!

"Danielle can you please answer this question" Mr. Rellam asked me.
"Hm? Sorry I was spaced out"!
"I asked what sickness outta these would be the worst in your opinion"
Mmmm five choices flu, common cold, cancer, hiv.

"Well in my opinion I would say cancer" I say biting my lip.
"And why do you say that?"
"Well...because cancer is not a sickness to joke about nor is it something that no relative  wants to see in there family it's where your cells grow out of control and unfortunately most people die from cancer" I finish.

Mr. Rellam thinks for a moment before nodding " good answer Danielle I like it"

Mr. Rellam goes back to teaching and I go back to being spaced out from everyone else.

I look at Rose next to me to see she's leaning on her arm sleeping!!! I kick her leg making her jerk awake "I'm up I'm up" Rose looks around and noticed before giving me a bored look.
"Damn you Danielle I was in a really good dream about this hot boy at my school to!" She hits me on the arm playfully.
"Ok ok please I'm sorry I don't need to know about your sexual dreams it would be tmi " I beg rose and she acts as if she's thinking about it.
"Your forgiven however you'll just have to know what happens in it anyway" she says and I groan.
"Bitch" I mutter.
"You know it" she smirks.

Ring ring ring!!

"Alright everyone no homework just make sure and be working on your projects there due in two weeks" Mr. Rellam calls out but to be honest no one was listening after all it was weekend and so everyone was making plans with friends and stuff.

I finish packing my bag and me and Rose start to walk out.
"H-hey Dani!" I hear Caely call to me and I turn around stopping making Caely almost bump into me.
"Sorry what did you need Cae?" I ask using the nickname I had for her.
"W-well I was wondering when you wanted to work on the project." She says.
"Well we have off Monday..." I say hopefully.
"That's good with me" she smiles and I nod and Rose was most likely already at my locker after she disappeared.

My corrections were right as I found her at my locker trying to crack my code.
"God dammit" Rose muttered.
"Language" a teacher said walking past.
"Oh shit sorry!" She laughed nervously making the teacher glare at Rose.
"You know sorry doesn't mean crap when you do it again in a sentence of apologizing." I point out to her.
"Shut up!" She pouts .

I unlock my locker and we shove our stuff in our locker.
"C'mon I don't got all day we got stuff to do and places to be!!" Rose whines at me as Mia walks up to us.
"Hey Dani got anything to do this weekend" Mia asked hopefully giving rose a slight glare that I'm guessing she feels Rose is taking over me as she had once said.
"Oh uh actually" I grunt trying to shove my backpack in my locker "I was... Planning on talking to Alex about some stuff tomorrow S-sorry" I explain giving my backpack one last shove and getting it into my locker but sliding on my ass in the process making the two teenagers burst into laughter at my fall.
"A-are you ok?" Rose asks helping me up but dropping me in the process making me glare as the two laughed harder.