1.9

"Whatever it takes, or how much my heart breaks. I'll always be right here waiting for you to come back."

Danielle's POV
The next day i got in the shower and then put on black ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt, a light purple jacket over, black scarf, and my black ankle boot heals.

I curled my hair and then put on a white arrowhead necklace. I put on my makeup making my eyeliner a bit darker. But not to much.

After that I decided I wasn't hungry and brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

I got in my Camaro and the song Pain by three days grace came on so I turned on my volume super high and I went on my drive to school.

Last night I didn't do much me and my brother hung out and watched a movie but he left early this morning for school stuff.

I pulled into a parking place and took a deep breath "you can do this Dani" I whispered to myself.

I got out and started to walk to the doors. My outfit attracted a few peoples attention but it didn't bother me as much as thinking of facing Alex in class. Maybe he'll just leave me alone?

I walked straight to my locker and got my morning books.
"Alright cute outfit but is this to try to make Alex miss you or something" Mia asked leaving on the locker next to mine.
"No I just felt like dressing nice" I say boredly  and looked at her.
"But it doesn't seem like you have much room to say anything to me" I say looking at her dress she wore with sandals. Mia laughed rolling her eyes.

I shut my locker and we started to walk.
"So did you get in trouble?" I ask her.
"Nah I snuck in my window and then called my mom and told her I was throwing up and she said maybe I should stay home and so I did" she explains.
"Smooth" I wink.

My smile drops as i connect eyes with Alex and the whole world stops as his eyes drop from my eyes to my outfit and his mouth opens a little and then Chanel comes into his view making reality come back to life.

"Wow you got his attention" Mia says.
"Guess so" I reply though I wish he was still with me.

I look down and we continue walking as I walk to first period me and we walk into the room i see Jeremy and I look at Mia who froze "excuse me for a moment " I say and calmly walk over to him.
"Hi Jeremy" I say sweetly.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"You know you broke my best friends heart and to me that's a big ass crime so here's this for you to have as a punishment" I say before punching him in the face making him stumble back clutching his cheek.
"Damn you got a punch" Jeremy muttered.

I look around and see as though Alex had seen that along with a lot of other people and Mia looked shocked.

I smile at her and I felt actually pretty good and grab Mia's arm and drag her over to our seat.

"Well I feel hella better" I say grinning.
"Yea sure" she says still shocked.

I feel someone sit next to me and see its Alex.
"Oh look it's heartbreaker Of the month" I say.
"I have to sit here" he mutters.
"I didn't say you couldn't" I say rolling my eyes "how's your wicked girlfriend she treat you right?"
Alex doesn't answer but instead smirks.
"You look hot today"

My drops and I feel so many emotions hit me like a train. "As do you" I say no emotion on my face.

"I wanna kiss you" Alex says.
"Then why'd you leave?" I ask glaring.
"Complicated" is all he says.
"Well when it's not don't come find me you lost me Alex" I say.
"I'm sure I could get you back easily" he says cockily.
"Whatever not like you care anyway" I mutter and I feel his hand grip my thigh making me glare at him.
"Don't ever say I don't care Danielle " he growls. Oh shit he said my full name this is serious.
"Well you sure don't show it get your hand off my thigh" I say lowly, Alex smirks and keeps it there.

I take my pencil calmly and stab him with the eraser with force making him retract his hand.
"Fuck! That hurt" he says. I smirk triumph clear on my face.

Class continues boring as usual. When the bell rings I hurry to pack things up.
"This is the part where we'd usually walk to class together " Alex mutters.
"Yup" I say popping the 'p'.

This continues to go on every class we had together until lunch and believe me I was on edge of crying not that he noticed because everything that he reminded me of made everything ten times worse.

So when we went to lunch...
"And this is where we'd walk to lunch together holding hands and then after we'd go to the janitor closet and make out" Alex says as we walk in the hall.
"Dear fucking God Alex are you done?" I say turning around abruptly tears started to fall down my face and making Alex stop surprising him. 
"You knew damn well what you were doing, you knew damn well who you were breaking when I confessed I love you" I say my voice raising and people were already starting to stop including Chanel.
"I feel like an idiot Alex I feel so fucking stupid for even thinking you'd ever love me back. I though maybe there's a chance but I should have known I was already digging my owns fücking grave when I was starting to fall in love with you, but you know what I'm so fucking done leave me the fuck alone Alexandru Cortez" I say tears now streaming down my face and then pushing though the crowd and I walk out the door wiping my tears I walk to my car. I wanted to get the fuck out of here.

(◕︵◕)
Well then what do you think please...leave feedback I appreciate knowing what you guys think.

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie xoxo