2.0

Enjoy:)

Danielle's POV

I walked out to my car tears still threatening to pour out, I hurried and got in and drove off just as I noticed Alex walking out the door.

I drove in silence for a minute or two before turning on the radio and pillow talk came on.

I sniffed and decided to go to this small cafe u had found a while back. It was a small little cafe that only got like three customer a day at the most.

But none the less it was quiet, they had good food and I was glad it wasn't crowded like most cafes or shops.

I pulled in a front parking space and got out and walked inside.
"Well hello there Dani how are you today?" Barbara the waitress there greeted me. She knew me because I stopped in a lot when ever I wanted to be alone.
"Hello Barbara I'm good and you?"
"I'm good as I'll ever be" she smiled. Barbara was a very kind lady but she was 65.

She was so sweet though.

I sat at a booth and she came over with her pen and mini notebook.
"So what will it be today?" She asked.
"I think I'll have the tomato soup and grilled cheese and a coke please" I say and she writes it down before saying she'll be right back and hands the chef the order.

To be honest they made the best grilled cheese and tomato soup in town in this cafe. From what I've seen anyway.

Barbara then looked back at me and smiled before starting to sweep and clean tables. I swear if she sweeps the floor and wipes the table anymore there gonna be so clean that it would make the Greek gods proud.

I sigh as she brought my coke and I put the straw in and took a sip.
"That's a nice feeling" I whispered.

My mind wondered back to Alex and my stomach got all twisted at the name. 

Why would he do that to me? Alex said it was complicated but what did he mean? So many questions unanswered that I would love to have answered.

Barbara set my food down in front of me and I started to eat. I dipped my grilled cheese sandwich in the soup and took a bite and sighed in pleasure since the cheese just melted in my mouth.

"So good" I say.

--------/-
When I'm done I pay and leave driving back to the fücking hell we all call school.

Worse part? I have to see Alex again. I swear if he says something to me I'm gonna punch him.

I pull into a parking space and sit for a moment glaring at the school thinking maybe if I glared long enough the school would disappear.

I got out and walked inside walking to class. There was still five minutes of lunch left so everyone was outside.

I walked straight outside and looked around finding Lily crazy brown hair as she was talking to some other girl.

I walk over and she looks at me before immediately hugging me.
"Are you alright? I wanted to fucking punch that asshole so badly" she growled clenching her fists as she pulled away.

I nod looking around and finding Alex hadn't noticed me yet and was standing, his arm around Chanel's waist.

The bitch and the asshole perfect Match.

I stare a little longer before looking back at Mia.
"So where did you go?" Mia asked curiously.
"Hm, just down to that old cafe I used to go with an old friend of mine that moved away about year ago" I say shrugging.
"Didn't you guys know each other before me I fact before you were born you knew each other because of your mothers?" Mia asked.
"Yup that's her Rose her name is I miss her so much" I say.
"Yea me to we we're all pretty good friends" Mia said.
"Yea they moved to California across United States" I said sighing.
"Anyway..." Mia starts.
"What?"
"Can we kick some asses like you know Chanel and Alex's"
"Har har very funny but no"

When the bell rings we all go inside to go to classes. Very crowded might I say.

When I finally get to class out of breath from almost falling three times in the hall I sit and lay my head on the desk taking deep breaths.

I didn't have this class with Chanel nor Alex so all was good. Except I didn't have it with Mia either so all was not completely good.

I looked at Jeremy who's cheek was black and blue. Ha! Serves him right!!!

I look back at the teacher who was droning on about this and that and so I sat bored as hell. Screw this I though and grabbed my iPhone and earbuds and slipped the earbuds under my shirt and to my ear and used my hair to cover them up before plugging them into my phone and started listening to three days grace never too late.

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late...

The bell rang and so I packed my bag and walked out.

My last period....

I walked into the class and almost ran into Alex who was just walking out. I glared at him as he walked past and he put his head down, like a scared little pup.

Wow, he's scared of me now huh?

I sat down next to Caley the girl in my math class that gets straight A's and is super smart and she's my friend so yay.

"Hey Cal" I greet her.
"O-oh h-hey Danielle" she replies.
"I tell you a million times please call me Dani" I say.
"Oh sorry D-Dani used to calling you by Danielle" she mutters aweeee so sweet.

Mr. Rellam walked in for health and started talking about sicknesses.

"Today we will start a project that you will have to present" he explained and the whole class groaned in annoyance.
"But...you will have a partner to" and the whole class got a little more excited.
"Can we choose our partners?" Someone yelled out.
"Yes you may i will give you one minute to choose now go!" Mr. Rellam said.

"Wanna be Partners?" Caely asked me.
"Sure!" I smile and she nods.
"Well let's start on research then" she smiled and I nodded.

()
Did you guys enjoy? Maybe a little boring.

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie xoxo