0.9

K so I have a Facebook and if you have Facebook and want to be friends with me you can of course so my name of course is Jamie La Courte

Warning: MATURITY!!!!! Don't say I didn't warn you.
Enjoy:)
Danielle's POV
"I admire you girl" said Mia her eyes wide and I smiled.
"Yea well he deserved it"I replied an evil smirk sneaking up on my face.

The rest of the day consisted of people staring at me and whispering or people coming up to me and asking if that was really Brandon's d!ck size and you know what I said? Hell yea!!!

When Jacob met up with me he was a acting weird so I just ignored it until it finally just got on my nerves.
"so I'm guessing you saw what happened outside" I said taking a bite of an Oreo cookie and sitting next to him on the couch.
"Yup" was all he said.
"And?..." I trailed off.
"I'm fücking proud of you sis" he smiled widely and gave me a side hug making me smile widely.

We watched TV together for awhile before I decided to go to my room.

I walked into my room falling onto my bed on my stomach and screaming into the covers making the scream muffled so no one heard it unless they were in my room.

All of a sudden I got a text.
Alex: Damn babe that was badass😏
Me: thanks I guess?
Alex:No problem Dani baby
Me: Ok then
Alex: wanna come over?
Me: uhhh why?
Alex: because I kinda wanna kiss you tbh we are fake dating.
Me:oh

My face had totally went red at that text.
Alex: Yea so yes?
Me: I guess, see you in a few

I slipped my phone into my pocket and put on my converse and walked downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Where you going?" Jacob asked.
"A friends house" I lied smoothly, for some reason I had always been good at lying and Jacob had always been bad at seeing lies as for I was good at lying and good at seeing lies, mostly why Jacobs girlfriend is cheating on him and everyone's told him including me his own twin and he just waves us all off, and continues to believe that bitches ass.

I walked outside and got into my car driving off to Alex's house and I remembered how to get there from when we had s3x.

When I finally got there after five minutes I pulled a few houses down before walking down there to his house and knocking.

Alex opened the door shirtless and I literally almost fainted although I had seen those abs many times before.

Alex smirked and pulled me inside shutting the door and kissing me immediately.

Well then looks like we are getting right to work eh?

Alex's hands traveled down to my a$$ squeezed it making me moan a little to loudly.

Alex then pulled away looking at me "so what are you wanting to do" I asked .
"Oh many things Dani baby" Alex smirked.
"Oh my then I guess we better get going eh?" I smiled mischievously.

I ran my hands over Alex's chest kissing him slowly as it turned a little aggressive.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it up and over my he'd leaving me in my bra and only 4layers between us as long as he is wearing underwear.

Alex continued to kiss me and I started to push him back and he took me to his room, shutting and locking the door.

Alex turned to me again and I undid his belt and button letting them fall and I took my converse and socks off almost falling and Alex laughed.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed gracefully making me giggle and he undid my pants pulling them down and off me leaving only 2 layers between us.

Alex got on top of me but not crushing me and started to kiss my neck and sucking. I moaned a few times before he Unclipped my bra pulling it off immediately I became unconscious and Alex licked his lips and kissed around my b00b on each side and kissed my neck  some more before finally kissing me again.

I started to get impatient and grabbed his neck pulling him to my lips again and wrapping my legs around him our bodies completely together and I could feel his soft skin against mine and honesty I absolutely loved it.

I pulled Alex's boxers off with my feet.
"Are you on the pill?" Alex asked pulling my p@nties down.

"Yes" I said and Alex went to my entrance and thrusted in making me moan loudly.

"Faster" I whispered and he complied going faster and I moaned louder and louder.

"Fuck!" I started to feel it build up in my stomach. Alex groaned his head in my neck and I threw my head back wrapping my legs around him and he grinded his hips into me fücking hēll!!

"Alexandru!" I screamed my orgasm hitting hard and Alex's wasn't soon after.

Alex collapsed beside me both panting hard a thin layer of sweat covering us both.

"I don't think I can ever get enough" Alex breathed out.
"Yea" I agreed s3x is fucking amazing.
I slowly closed my eyes for a moment opening them again and looking at Alex.

I grabbed Alex's shirt from the floor slipping it on and curled up next to him and slowly falling asleep to the sound of our short breaths.

--//----------
Not sure what you guys think but I hope you enjoyed it anyway:)

Comment? Vote? Read?
-love Jamie xoxo