1.8

Enjoy ()
Danielle's POV
Alex kissed down my neck nipping at my collarbone, his hands gripping my waist. His soft lips hit mine and starting to move and I of course kissed back his tongue asked to go into my mouth but I teased and denied making his grasp my ass hard and I gasped him using that chance to stick his tongue in my mouth and smirking in triumph. His tongue explored my mouth and I moaned. It felt so right but at the same time wrong.

All of a sudden Alex pulled away and looked me in the eye before we were in the park again and he was telling me he was going back to Chanel and kissing my forehead he left.
"Your such an idiot to believe he loved you" my mind whispered.

I woke up sitting up my chest moving up in down as I was out of breath. Great now I'm having nightmares.

Mia was gone and so I looked at my phone and there was a Text from her.
Mia: had to go home and pretend I'm sick will call you later:/ hope you are alright.

I sigh and get up walking down stairs and grabbing water and alieve before sitting at the island and taking the pill and laid my head on my arm. My headache pounding.

Alex's POV

I looked around for Dani as I walked inside the school and when I walked past her locker she wasn't there it looked as though it hasn't been touched. I already missed her.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and turned around as Chanel was hugging me.

"Hey baby" she whispered.
"Hi" I roll my eyes and she leaned up and kissed me and it felt so fucking wrong with her.

I didn't get back together with Chanel all because I wanted to no she blackmailed me.

Flashback

"What the fuck do you want" I groaned as Chanel kept getting in my way.
"I wanna talk just give me ten minutes of your time I won't be long" Chanel said .
"Fine what?" I say.
"Ok I want you to break up with Dani to get back with me" She said.
"Hell no" I said and started to walk away.
"If you don't I'll reveal what your uncle did to you in the past" she sneered making me tense and stop.
"How the fuck do you even know" I growl menacingly.
"Did you forget my mom works at the hospital she was one of the people who took care of you when you had to go to the hospital for it" she laughed.

I didn't know what else to do I couldn't have anyone else know. so I agreed and it hurt a lot to have to say all that to Dani but what else would I do.

End of flashback

After a minute of her kissing me she pulled away.
"Walk me to class?" She said winking.
"Whatever" I muttered grabbing her hand.

She smiled and I started to walk her to class. When we got to her door she kissed me once more before I was allowed to go to my own class.

I walked in just as the bell rang and sat down grabbing my notebook since all we were doing today was taking notes.

"Hey Alex " a girl I didn't know said in a flirting way.
"Hi" I said i certainly wasn't in the mood.
"So is it true you and Chanel are back together?" She Asked curiously.
"Yea sure" I say.

She nods and we go back to doing our notes that we were supposed to be taking and I look at Dani's empty seat and notice her best friends seat is empty to. Hmm must be together or something.

Lunch hour

I sit with my friends and of course they don't agree with me being with Chanel and what a bitch she was for blackmailing about my past.

"Dude maybe you should just tell Dani" Justin says. He was one of my close Friends so I trusted him.
" well it's not a bad idea but what if she judges me and besides she plans to tell the whole school" I say.
"Just say it's not true dude anyone in this school believes you so" Justin says.
I was about to say something in return when the demon herself sits herself next to me.

Wish it was my little Angel Dani instead dammit. Well to sum it up I was in love with Dani to but since Chanel ruined that she's not mine.

Oh how I miss her soft skin and how her delicate body moves under mine when we're under the sheets, Nothing separating us, I miss her soft lips on mine when they move in sync, I miss her smarts as words. In general I miss just everything about her. 

She was an angel and I don't know what I'm going to do if another guy is in her life so I need to decide quickly to what the hell I'm gonna do.

Chanel grabs my hand and smirks at me making me roll my eyes and pull my hand away making her frown and my friends snicker.

"Baby..." She trails.
"Don't call me that " I say bluntly.
"Alex...I wouldn't push it" she mutters under her breath to where I can only hear it.

I sigh and grab her hand back and peck her lips and she smiles "that's better."

My friends look disgusted and in my mind I'm just imagining its Dani. Maybe that'd make this better for myself to keep her from telling my past just pretend it's Dani even though it'll be painful.

"Alex let's get out of here yea?" Chanel whines to me and I sigh and agree.
"See ya guys later" I mutter and we leave.

As we walk out Chanel grabs my hand and pulls me outside to a tree and we so down and I just go along. I felt like a puppet.

She kisses me and I pull away and don't kiss back.

"Stop it Alex your being a jerk for our first day back together" She says as if daring me to say something bad.
"Chanel...I don't even want to be with you I don't understand why you want me anyway you cheated on me twice when I did love you" I say glaring at her.
"Well...you'll have to stay with me if you want to keep your secret safe"
"Yea well it's stupid"
"Just watch what you say Alexandru" she says.

😔🔫
I hate people like that. Hope you enjoying my book so far.

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie xoxo