1.0

Danielle's POV
  Congratulations Danielle you have once again succeeded in fücking Alex three times now. Might as well give up now of trying to stay away away from him cause you seem to be on the road of becoming addicted to sêx with Alexandru Cortez am I right or am I right? I thought as I stared at the ceiling at 3am as I slept for awhile and the. When we woke up we fücked again and Alex went back to sleep but obviously here I am at 3am staring st Alex's ceiling thinking.

I looked over at him his shirt clinging to my slim body and I looked back up at the ceiling. Did I text my family? Oh yea I told them I was staying at Mias house and then asked Mia to cover for me In Which she agreed as long as I would buy her McDonald's next time we went there.

Alex stirred a little and I looked at him and he slowly opened his eyes.
"Hey what are you doing up?" He asked sleepily.
"Couldn't sleep" I replied simply.
Alex pulled me to his chest "hmmm I like you wearing my shirt" he said yawned sleepily. I just nodded silently.

I still couldn't sleep though "hey Alex?" I whispered.
"Yes Dani baby?" He asked curiously.
"This is no strings attached...right" I asked.
"Of course nothing more and nothing less" he said hugging me tighter and kissing the top of my head.

Well fück! Sure doesn't feel like it

I finally started to fall only to be woken back up 20minutes later by the snores of Alex. I internally groaned.

Hmmmm well then I guess I won't be going to sleep with those snores...

My body was a little snore and honestly I kinda just wanted to cry and scream at the same time and I didn't even know why...

Oh fuck I'm close to my period there's no explanation! I'm never feeling emotional unless I'm close.

I finally drifted to sleep after Alex moved and the snoring stopped but it was five already.

---------------
A few hours later I woke up to the morning sunlight streaming through the windows and stretched Alex's shirt hiking up and showing certain...places.

I pulled it back down and looked over to an empty bed and looked at the time and sighed 8:34am the clock read.

I got up and walked downstairs and seen Alex making breakfast, he told me no one will be over the whole weekend so I wasn't cautious.

I wrapped my arms around his waist "hey" he whispered huskily flipping is so that I was caged between and his eyes slowly traveled down my body that had nothing on except for the shirt and I all of a sudden became insecure and fiddled under his gaze.

"I better get dressed.." I trailed off and Alex hummed "but you look beautiful how you look now" he said hoping I'd just stay in what I have.

I nodded blushing a little and looked at what he was cooking which was pancakes "what kind are those?" I asked.
"Blueberry" he said.
"My favorite yay" I smiled widely, licking my lips in a hungry manner.

We ate pancakes and watched a movie before I decided to go home since I thought we had been together long enough.

When I got home I walked upstairs immediately and almost ran into Jacob "oh hey bro" I said.
"Where have you been" he raised an eyebrow.
"Mias didn't mom tell you?" I said cooly
"Oh no she didn't" he said.
"So where you going?" I asked causally.
"Sophie's" he said.
"Oh that bitch" I said under my breath.
"What?" He asked a hint of anger in his voice.
"Nothing" I gritted my teeth "except for the fact that she's flipping Cheating on you" I glared.
"No she isn't" Jacob said "I don't know why you people think that"

I shook my head walking past him and walking into my room slamming the door behind letting him know I wanted to be left alone.

I walked into my bathroom and went to the bathroom and noticed my undies had blood in them.
"Ah fück" I muttered under my breath and grabbed a tampøn and putting it in sue me for being a girl!

I grabbed a new set of undies and then went and grabbed a bowl of cookie dough ice cream and laid down and cuddled into my blankets and started watching Diabolik Lovers.

My phone then binged so I paused Netflix and looked at the text.
Mia: Hey can I come over I'm bored asf...
Me:of course but unfortunately I started my . So it might be a little boring.
Mia: that's alright be there in five:)

I started the show again and sure enough five minutes later Mia burst into my room with cookies, flavored water, and some candy.

"You wanna have a Disney marathon cause I gotta tell you I'm craving some Disney movies.

I laughed "I am to what Disney shall we watch first u asked going to my collection of all the Disney movies and skimming through them.
"Beauty and the Beast" she said getting comfortable on my bed.
"That it is my highness" I talking in a British accent.

I popped the movie in and got comfortable with her and then the movie started and we sat back watching as Belle sings.

#########
Short chapters lately I know and I'm really sorry bout that but I honestly could use some ideas so please help me out😱

Comment? Vote? Read?
-love Jamie xoxo