0.8

Enjoy:)
Danielle's POV
When the movie was over I stretched and yawned "well that wasn't scary" and looked over at Mia who had a look of horror on her face as she stared at me mouth wide open.

I put my hands up in surrender "hey I can't help it I love horror movies and they don't scare me"

She looked at me once more "good thing I brought me.wiggles with me" she muttered under her breath. Mr. Wiggles was the bear she had that Jeremy had won for her on there first date at the carnival.

"Hey! You also have me!" I whined looking at her. "Yea yea well your gonna sleep soundly tonight I bet" she said pouting out her lip.

"Bedtime" my mom said getting up and giving a hand to Leo and they walked to the bedroom. While Lily got up also picking up a sleeping Crystal.
"Love you guys" she whispered.
"Love you to" we all said.

I looked at my phone time that read 10:34pm damn, it's late. Mia and I walked upstairs and Mia though she had to be first and was looking up at the ceiling and walls guessing to make sure no people were crawling around with there hair covering their face.

I shook my head "c'mon Mia that lady isn't real" I said.
"How do you know? She could be waiting to k!ll us tonight" she whisper yelled and I rolled my eyes "just move on" I said.

We laid down in my bed Mia cuddled with me immediately and I just let her cause I actually expected this since she's so worried about the lady getting her then again I honestly don't see how I will be able to protect her if I'm asleep.

~~~~~~~
The next morning my alarm went off and I internally groaned and felt something...no something crushing me realizing it was Mia who literally had her whole body on me now and I pushed her off making her fall to the spot next to me.

I got up and the time was 5:01am and I didn't wake Mia up till 6 cause that's the usual time she woke up.

I grabbed undergarments and cloths before getting in the shower and washing up.

It's Wednesday the middle of the week and today is also the day Alex and me start, I also feel super guilty for not telling my twin, I mean c'mon we used to tell each other everything and it's like we barely talk now.

Maybe he's also hiding stuff. Eh I doubt it I never noticed lyes in his eyes or voice or movements when he talked to me so I'm guessing no?

When the shower water started to get cold I finished washing and got out and drying off.

I slipped on light colored skinny jeans that was ripped in some places and then put on a shirt that said New York along with a tan scarf and walked out.

Looked at the time again that read 5:37
And walked back into the bathroom blow drying and straightening my hair and then walking back out to wake up Mia since the time is 5:59 I shook her until she woke and she threw a pillow at me, that I dodged laughing telling her she needs to get up.

When I finally got Mia up and her getting ready and she was already in the shower while I was putting on some makeup and applied a little lipgloss to look a little nicer before spritzing on some perfume from Victoria secret that smelt like heaven on me.

I shut the bathroom door behind me as I walked into the bedroom and then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled while putting on panda socks and slipping on my brown ugg boots that went right below the knee.

My brother walked in and I looked at him questionly "yes?"

"Just making sure you girls are up" he said winking so I threw the pillow on the floor that Mia had threw at me at him.