Thirsty.

(I did not proof read this fyi, it was way to stinkin' long)

nnabeth was on her walk back to her dorm in the middle of the night when her phone rang the familiar tone of one of her closest friends she had on earth. Hazel Levesque.

Annabeth slipped the phone out of her jean shorts pocket and put the phone up to her ear before saying hello.

"Hey! Annabeth, I was wondering if we could have a sleepover again." Hazel sounded shy but once you got to know her really well, she opened up and showed she had a little bit of a wild side like everyone secretly has.

Annabeth sighed, "Not tonight Hazel, I've got stuff I need to work on for a quiz tomorrow." Annabeth made an excuse and Hazel sighed in defeat on the other side of the phone call.

"Fine," Hazel huffed "But, we will have another one where we can talk about that crush I know you have!"

Annabeth laughed as she walked along the sidewalk looking at the cracks knowing she wasn't attracted to any person at the moment. "I don't doubt that."

"Ok, thanks Annabeth. Bye!"

"Bye Haz-" before she could get Hazel's full name out of her mouth a strong wind gusted making her trip over her heels pushing her to one side her blonde curly hair that was in a pony tail blowing into her face blocking her vision.

When the wind was gone Annabeth looked down at her phone in her hand and heard Hazel talking. "Annabeth? Are you ok?"

Annabeth sucked in a bug breath and put the phone back up to her ear before responding to Hazel. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little wind that's all."

Hazel sighed in relief and said goodbye before they hung up and Annabeth put her phone into her pocket as she walked on.

As she walked she wondered where that gust of wind came from, because as far as she remembered the wind was calm up until that point.

As she was pondering these things she wasn't watching her surroundings and that she was being watched.

Just as she lifted her head from looking at the sidewalk to look at her dorm something grabbed her and she when she opened her eyes she was deep into an alleyway pushed up against a brick wall.

Annabeth was panting from surprise her heart rate spiking. She looked and saw a man, a boy her age with startling green eyes. He was the one pinning her up against the brick wall by her wrists.

He sniffed the air and his eyes slowly turned blood red. 

"Ahh, you smell so good." he said sniffing her neck making her pant and whimper.

"Who are you?" Annabeth asked trying to get her thinking straight before something happened to her.

He chuckled bitterly, "No one of importance." He said before putting his face into her neck and groaning.

Annabeth felt weak, she felt frail and hopeless. She had no idea what was going to happen to her.

"Your, scent. It's so strong." He said his face still in her neck his lips brushing her neck giving her goosebumps at how cold he felt against her.

"Your blood." he picked up his head from her neck and Annabeth bit her bottom lip watching him closely as he looked at her.

He picked up his right knee and put in in between her legs on the brick wall as he still had her pinned up. He stopped holding her up by her arm and let her sit on his knee so that she still couldn't touch the ground with her feet.