Bath Time.

Percy often found himself waking up in his bathtub from falling asleep the night before, he was just so relaxed he started drifting then he fell asleep.

Annabeth didn't really like this, it always annoyed her waking up and finding her boyfriend gone which was supposed to be in bed in the room next to hers. He was always missing.

She would always check the pool first before the bathroom because being a son of Poseidon and all, he enjoyed the water and Annabeth knew that.

Annabeth rolled over in her bed and opened her eyes. She sighed at the sun shining onto her bed warming up her tan body. She smiled and sat up before scratching her head of messy blonde hair. It was always messy in the mornings. Annabeth hated that about her hair but there was nothing she could do about it.

She put her feet on the carpeted floor and stood up before standing and stretching out her sore muscles from the morning before.

Annabeth sighed and rubbed her shoulders remembering her intense workout she had had the day before. It had certainly did a number on her body.

She sighed and went to the bathroom in her PJ's which were a pair of short grey sweat shorts and a neon green tank-top. Annabeth brushed her teeth and combed out her messy hair before yawning and walking into Percy's bedroom to see he was missing, again.

Annabeth sighed and checked the pool seeing he wasn't there before walking into the bathroom to see Percy sitting there chest deep in the bath water.

Annabeth smiled and shook her head before deciding to join him.

She walked over and put one foot in the water surprising Percy making him look up at her as she put her other foot in.

"Push over." She said and he smiled before doing so as she sat down beside him in the surprisingly warm water. Percy had on shorts so it was ok.

Percy wrapped an arm around her shoulders and laid his wet head of black hair on her shoulder making hers wet. Annabeth sighed and pet his head.

"What do you enjoy about this so much?" She asked and Percy drew in a breath through his nose taking in her scent with it.

Percy sighed contently and picked his head up and the two looked each other in the eyes for a while, studying the patter of their eyes and marveling at the beauty of it.

"It reminds me of the ocean." Percy said. "I miss it." Percy explained and Annabeth smiled in sympathy they had to move inland for a bit and Percy seemed ocean sick.

"I'm sorry." Annabeth gave him a light kiss before he nodded glancing down at her wet body.

Annabeth moved and she groaned pain shooting up her neck.

"You ok?" Percy asked and Annabeth nodded putting her hand up and rubbing her neck.

"I just had a really good exercise yesterday." She said and Percy nodded.

"Here, let me rub your shoulders." Percy said and Annabeth nodded before moving it front of Percy before he put his hands on her shoulders and started to gently rub the tension away from her shoulders.

"Ahh." Annabeth moaned and Percy smiled moving her tank top straps down to rub easier.

Then Percy moved his hands down and started rubbing her back with his thumbs making Annabeth feel like his hands were working magic.

Annabeth put her hand on Percy's making him stop and look at her.

"You alright?" He asked and Annabeth smiled nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine." She turned back and smiled at him showing her pearly white teeth.

"Thank you," She said and Percy felt confused. "For what?" Percy asked and Annabeth leaned her back down against his chest, but she was more on her shoulder than her back letting her be face to face with Percy.

"For being there, for always loving me no matter what." Annabeth said and Percy smiled along with her before she grabbed his face with a wet hand from bath water and gave him a nice long kiss.

They pulled away both panting before Annabeth gave Percy a hug and Percy held her wet body tight up against his own.

"I'm thankful for you." Percy said tilting her head up to look him in the eyes. "You have no idea what your life has done to effect mine, and in the best way. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Percy pulled Annabeth's lips to his own and kissed her with all passion of all his love for her that he could muster up in one kiss.

When they pulled away they were both gasping for air like fish out of water.

Annabeth laughed and gave him a light peck. "I love you."

Percy smiled warmly, "I love you most." before kissing her again.