Mine.

"Whyyyyyy?" Percy complained as they walked to the bus to go to their field trip to the police station. Percy knew enough about police. He had been pulled over for speeding right after he got his license. After that, he had had his fill with cops with shady sunglasses and big badges.

"Because, we have to. And besides. I want to be a policeman anyways so it's good to know what I'll be working around." Jason said before looking forward and smiling sighing with glee.

Percy looked forward and saw Piper Mclean boarding the bus in her army boots, short ripped up jean shorts, and her grey tank top and red, white, and black plaid long sleeved button up shirt.

Percy smirked knowing Jason's thoughts because of his actions. Time to tease him.

"Ooh, baby. I'd love to put my hands on Mclean right about now."

Jason snapped his head to Percy a glare on his face making Percy burst out in laughter.

"Not funny man." Jason muttered as Grover stepped up to Percy's left so like he was the meat and Grover and Jason were the bread.

"You should really be nicer to Piper. She hates attention and if she heard you she'd hate what you said. So watch your words Percy. You never know who's listening."

Percy sighed, "All right, I'm sorry. I was just teasing Jason." Percy threw up his hands in exasperation before they boarded the bus and drove to the police station.

When the 16 year old's got off they were led around the station by a police man and a teacher as they talked and the teacher asked questions.

Finally they got to the end of the tour and the police man pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Ok, I need a volunteer." He said and a hand raised before the police man named Robin called the teen up.

The girl walked up and Percy saw that she had curly blond hair pulled up into a pony tail, she wore jean shorts that came down to the knee and a blue t-shirt from what Percy could see from the back. She was also carrying a book.

"Thank you, your name?" Robin asked, "It's Annabeth Chase." She said loud enough so everyone could hear as if she was proud of who she was.

"Ok," He opened one of the cuffs "Which hand my dear?" He asked and the girl looked down at her wrists a moment before moving the book that she was holding in her right hand to her left before offering him her right hand.

He handcuffed her right hand, "All right, another volunteer?" He looked and then all of a sudden Percy felt someone grab his arm and lift it but before he could yell out he was called on.

Percy looked back and saw Jason smirking making him glare knowing it was him as Grover shook his head at them.

Percy sighed and walked up only to see the girls eyes widening at seeing him. "Percy Jackson." Percy said before he asked for his name.

"Nice to meet you, and I guess you have to have your left hand in the cuffs since she chose right." Percy groaned lightly to where he couldn't hear before giving him his left wrist as he hand cuffed them together.

"There," Robin said before talking more as Percy didn't pay any attention because he didn't really care.

"Now just let me get the key." He said putting his hands in his pockets and checking other places for a moment as they just stood there close together cause they were handcuffed. Though for some reason Annabeth's skin felt really hot.

Not like that you pervs.

The police man's face paled. "Uh," He chuckled nervously. Patting the outside of his pockets as if the key might've been there.