Remember Me?

Tears rolled down Annabeth's cheeks as she held his warm body in her arms blood staining her fingers where he had been stuck through.

Percy turned his head that felt like it weighed a thousand pounds to look at Annabeth. 

"I love you, you know that right?"

Annabeth's tears made her vision blurry but she could still make Percy out.

"Yes, of course I know that Percy." She said and Percy's lips twitched into a crooked lopsided smile.

"Good." He coughed a little making his whole body jerk blood coming up the back of his throat.

Percy sighed and gazed into Annabeth's eyes before lifting a bloody hand to touch her face as if she were only part of his dreams.

"Take care of Luke will you?"

Annabeth let out a sad chuckle Percy being so confident that their child was going to even be a boy.

"I still believe it's going to be a girl." She smiled sadly and Percy nodded.

"Just tell the baby that I love him, or her."

Annabeth's vision became blurry with tears again.

Percy smiled and just as the light left his eyes Annabeth gave him one last kiss his blood staining her lips with death.

~~

Several years later Annabeth sat in her office typing along when she heard a knock at her door.

"Come in." She said taking a sip of her coffee before  head of black hair ran in and tapped her desk with his fingers making her sigh.

"What do you want Luke? I'm working."

"You're always working!" He complained and Annabeth looked down at him and smiled before grabbing his cheeks and squeezing them together making him look chubby and cute.

"Well the bills won't pay themselves." She said in a baby voice annoying Luke making him push her hands away.

Annabeth laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Alright what do you wanna do?"

Luke's sharp grey eyes lit up.

"The park! Let's go to the park!"

Annabeth chuckled. "Then go get on your shoes."

"Yess!!" Luke exclaimed triumphantly fist bumping the air before running out of her office and to his room.

Annabeth shook her head and walked to her room big enough for two before grabbing her shoes and jacket since it was the beginning of winter.

"Don't forget your coat Luke!" She yelled from her room.

"Got it!"

They got ready and Annabeth drove Luke to the park where he could play as she read a book or something.

She examined her ring. She remembered getting married to Percy. It was wonderful. Besides, she loved signing Jackson after everything now.

Annabeth sighed before seeing a man standing in the corner watching her son.

He had a crooked smile on his face as his hands rubbed each other like he was some homeless guy. He looked homeless.

Luke ran around to the side of the playground house where Annabeth couldn't see him and after a moment that man followed walking behind it also where her son was.

Annabeh stood up and ran over to see Luke sitting there as the man examined a cut that he had on his knee.

"Luke what happened!?" Annabeth exclaimed pushing past the stranger hoping to scare him off. She didn't like how he was there watching her son.