Too Much To Lose.

Nobody knew how it had happened, the great almighty hero of Olympus. Was killed.

Just a jab through the chest and he was gone, Annabeth hadn't even gotten to say goodbye.

Not properly at least.

~~

Percy woke up after the battle that he had lost his life in and found the beautiful Bianca Di'angelo above him smiling.

"Welcome to Chaos Percy."

Percy sat up and looked around to see Selena, Beckendorf, Luke, Ethan, and Zoe all smiling at him as if it was some life after death reunion.

"What about the underworld," He slid his feet over the side of the bed, "wasn't I supposed to be judged?" Percy asked and Zoe shook her head.

"Of course not, ye (like us all) were chosen for the army for the upcoming war."

"Dang Zoe, back at it again with the stone age talk."

Zoe rolled her eyes and slapped Percy's shoulder making him chuckle. Yep, same Zoe.

After there were reunions Percy turned and asked what army he was working for, and what upcoming war.

Luke sighed, "Look, we all work for Chaos. And the upcoming war? Well, it really close. It'll be a fight that the gods will need all of us for."

Selena nodded and Beckendorf stood tall and straight as if trying really hard to control an inner beast within himself.

Percy wondered what was wrong with him but decided not to bring it up seeing how stiff he was next to Selena.

~~

After some training which made the time fly by which Percy didn't know how mush time was spent dew to the time being warped in Chaos's layer. Hours might've been days, days might've been years millenium even.

He had no idea.

Finally one day Chaos called everyone in and told them to suit up, it was time for war.

~~

Percy had no idea where he would send his army of small but powerful demigods but when he opened his eyes he saw the familiar camp he had longed for every single night in his training.

Demigods stopped and starred and jaws fell open, but one particular demigod caught his eyes.

She dropped her book and and her eyes immediately teared up.

"PERCY!" Annabeth ran and jumped into Percy's arms wrapping her arms and legs around him making him drop his weapons and wrap his arms around her frame as she cried into his shoulder for a second before grabbing his face and passionately kissing him as Luke stood next to them a little awkwardly.

Percy felt bad for kissing her, he knew Chaos didn't allow relationships that's why beckendorf was all stiff around Selena, it was torture for them. But they weren't with Chaos right now, so what did it matter.

Percy kissed back for a moment before they pulled away and Annabeth went back to crying into his shoulder her body shaking overwhelming in joy that he was back.

~~

At the campfire after getting the once dead demigods back into camp the Roman camp staying there also because it was the brink of war with an almost undefeatable force.

But during the campfire while everyone was focused on singing and nothing else Percy grabbed Annabeth's hand and they slipped away to his cabin for the night.

~~

They recruited several demigods for the quest to stop this villain who few demgods knew well.