This Is War.

All I have to say is.... You asked for it.....

Enjoy your dark Percy......

He had had it, with everyone and everything. He was being used. So as was every other demigod that ever existed.

Ever since Apollo went back to being his original deity things started to go back to normal, demigods were puppets and the gods had the strings. the demigods did the dirty business. Percy hated it.

Percy was constantly having flash backs of moments in Tartaurus, but the one that kept replying in his mind like an old record. Like how the dew comes back every morning. Like when the seasons change. Always the same.

He remembered Akhlys. He remembered talking with her discussing matters over Heracles. And how they would use the death mist.

He remembered the poison, the sticky thick liquid that bent as his will. That slowly crawled up her limbs infecting her already diseased body. He remembered her skin sizzling and hissing at the acid in the poison

Percy remembered wishing the goddess of misery more misery than him. More misery than any demigod. More misery. More pain.

He remembered her screaming and clawing at her throat tearing away skin making deep red blood run down her neck and body from the deep cuts.

He remembered grinning. He remembered enjoying her pain, he remembered wanting to laugh at her form of weakness and at his marvelous strength. He wanted to watch her that way forever. He remembered the images of imagining all the gods suffering at his hands.

At his power.

But he also remembered Annabeth, yelling his name and begging him. Her eyes were watery. And she looked scared. She almost started backing up.

Percy remembered stopping at her look of fear. He felt the feeling leave his body leaving him in an even tireder state that he was before.

He remembered panting and looking at Annabeth his arms shaking.

He was coming down from a high. The high of power. It was a drug.

But he did it for her.

Percy clenched his fist and slammed it on the table at lunch startling all the campers making them look at him.

Percy looked up and several people averted their eyes from his harsh gaze that could stab the heart and puncture souls.

Will was the only one who could look him in the eyes. Though Will never forgot the look in Percy's eyes.

The look of a raging ocean.

Percy stood up and threw his empty plate to get washed before stomping off towards his cabin the water in the air tensing making it slightly harder for people to breath.

Percy didn't even know what he was doing. He was just boiling with anger.

The gods had taken away Annabeth, along with so many other loved ones. Percy was done. He had had enough. There was no more waiting for it to get better.

He was going to make it better.

No matter what people said. 

He was going to end this... Once and for all.

~~

Percy had been practicing with his powers. They had been growing. And for the betterment of his cause.

Percy stood inside his cabin Percy closing his eyes and focusing.

Olympus, gold trim. Marble arches Thrones. Breathtaking beauty.