Secrets Revealed.

Stupid title, I know but I'm talking about something else write now. Get it, 'write' instead of 'right'- Whatever man. I TRY to be funny, but it never works... *long dramatic sigh* whateuvs. But I am here to tell you that Annabeth in this oneshot, she's a little out a character... But hey, it's and AU so it doesn't matter.

He pulled away and she frowned at him, "We need to break up." She said and his blue eyes widened.

"Annabeth-" He tried to speak but she pushed him away from her before starting to walk away from his room grabbing her sweater on the way out.

"Annabeth, we've been doing good all summer. Why change?" He said standing in the doorway of his room his light blond hair looking stiff like quills on a porcupine.

"Because the summer's over Jason." Annabeth said. "And I-I'm already in a relationship."

Jason's eyes widened. "I-I thought you said you were single, and you broke up-" Annabeth put her hand up signalling for him to stop talking.

"I didn't, we didn't. But he hasn't been talking to me since the beginning of summer. I was lonely Jason. That's why I decided to date you. It won't hurt right?" She looked in his eyes to see disappointment in his icy eyes.

Jason sighed and hugged Annabeth before kissing her forehead.

"Please don't do it again. It will cause problems in your relationships."

Annabeth nodded and Jason pulled away before waving goodbye to her as she left his house and headed to her own.

~~

Percy got out of the taxi and breathed in the infected air of New York. He was finally home from training.

Percy had gone to army school because his father had sent him there for being irresponsible and disobedient. But it was on such a short notice that he couldn't tell anybody goodbye. And his dad wouldn't let him.

Percy couldn't wait to see Annabeth again. Three months without her was hard. But he really didn't have much time to think about her with all the hard training his body had gone through.

But now that he was back he was ready to start their relationship again like he had never left. Gosh he missed her so much.

Percy walked down the street with his suitcase following behind him as he walked back to his house that was the color of a light blue.

Percy smiled at sighting it before walking up to the door and knocking before waiting a moment. The door opened to reveal his mom with a little more grey hairs but she gasped at the sight of him.

"Percy!" she exclaimed before wrapping her arms around her son whom she had missed every day he was gone.

"Hey mom." Percy said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer enjoying to back hugging his mom again.

Percy heard footsteps before looking to see his father standing with a smile on his face behind her looking at his son. Percy pulled away from Sally. "Hey son." Poseidon said and Percy nodded before shaking his hand his grip much stronger than before.

The two hugged and made up before going and eating a good meal before Percy went up to his room and unpacked.

Percy finished and sighed before going into his bathroom and looking in his mirror. He smirked before getting out his clipper and shaving the sides of his head leaving a layer of hair on he sides but leaving his hair alone on top. He opened his mirror and pulled out his cartilage earring before sticking it in his left ear the black earring matching his black hair.