It's Not Funny.

In which they are very popular Youtubers who are dating.

<Annabeth>

I fixed my hair by brushing it and pulling it into a ponytail. I didn't have much time to do much else. I had to get ready for the collab video today.

AnnafabChase and PerSEAJackson. 

I sighed, putting us two alone in a room ends up badly... Most of the time anyways.

I walked out from the bathroom after doing all the necessary things and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast for the day which would most likely end up being ruff and draining all my energy from me.

I got out one egg and cooked it in a pan while my toast was toasting in the toaster oven. Once my egg finished cooking I grabbed a clear glass and filled it up with orange juice before sitting down and eating my breakfast quietly just enjoying the peaceful morning. I knew that the rest of the rest of the day wouldn't be quiet. Especially when Percy was at my house.

I cleaned up breakfast before going and getting my camera out and setting it up on it's stand to be viewing my bed where I usually did my videos. And what we were going to be doing today the bed would probably be the most comfortable place. Plus I didn't want to clean the living room soooo.....

I just hoped Percy remembered the Chaptsick.

<Percy>

I forgot the Chapstick.

I was almost halfway there to her house when I remembered at a red light that I forgot to go pick some up because a woman was applying some in the car beside my own.

"Stupid!" I exclaimed before banging my head off of the steering wheel as people gave me weird looks. I didn't care.

"Alright, I'll just run in Walmart and-"

"It's a green light! GO!" Someone yelled behind me making me look back to see who it was before I got given the finger making me groan.

I pressed on the gas and move forward. "Finally!" The person said and I shook my head at their impatients.

After a couple turns I pulled into the Walmart parking lot before getting out and locking the door as I walked into the store. Once I was inside I ran and started grabbing random flavors of Chapstick.

I wasn't even looking I just grabbed some and ran, 10 flavors should be enough right?

I got to the checkout and paid for the Chaptsick which ended up being around 15 dollars which was outrageous for chapstick but I still paid for then cause it was my job for our video today. 

I sighed in relief once I was outside of the store knowing i could head straight over to Annabeth's house and get started on the video.

<Annabeth>

I was laying on my bed surfing Instagram looking at cute photo's of kittens and at fan accounts. Fans were so dedicated sometimes. It gave me a wave of courage and thankfulness for the people who loved me.

Ring! Ring!

I sat up and shut my phone off before I heard the noise again telling me it was the door. I stood and walked out of my room closing the door behind me before walking down the carpeted steps and going to the front door before oping it to see Percy who looked a little beat.

"Percy." I smiled and he lightly smiled back before I noticed the light bruise forming on his forehead.

"Umm, did you get into a fight?" I asked him and he gave me a strange look as I looked right back at him before realization dawned on him.