Dying.

This is unedited and I didn't proofread it which unedited means lol. Also a TRIGGER WARNING. If you've had trouble with drugs, cutting and suicide be careful reading. Or don't read at all.

I had no clue why I felt this way.

I had no clue how I started.

I had no idea why I started.

I never though I'd get addicted.

I never thought I'd end up this way.

I guess it was my own fault, my own stupidity.

It was me. All my fault.

~~

"Annabeth!" Thalia yelled and I slipped the pills into my pocket so she wouldn't see.

I looked her way and saw her running over holding some dudes wrist who had black hair pulling him over to me as I stood up from sitting under a shady tree.

They stopped and panted Thalia a happy look on her face, but the boy's face held a confused expression as I looked at him quizzically wondering who he was.

"Annabeth, this is Percy. Ya know, my cousin that I told you was moving here." She said and my memory sparked reminding me of my conversation with Thalia about her cousin.

"Hi." He waved a bit and I let the side of my lip go up a bit signalling I would smile but I didn't care that much about him to even tell him I heard him speak.

"Percy, this is the Annabeth I told you about."

Percy sighed and slumped his shoulders. "I know Thals."

She smiled and pushed some stray hair out of her face.

Percy offered a hand to shake and I sighed, why not?

I shook his hand as I shook slightly.

Percy gave me the slightest look of curiosity and strangeness.

We pulled away and he noticed my other hand clenching the pills in my pocket.

"What's in your pocket?" He asked and I glared, but before I could spit at him with my hurtful words the schools bell rang and we all had to go inside for our classes.

As we walked in and as nobody was looking I slipped the pills into my mouth or else I was gonna have some serious problems.

~~

A few weeks later at lunch I went to sit alone but Thalia called me over to sit with them.

I flinched and started walking over hearing the sound of wheels. I didn't care but I ended up hearing a "Move out of the way! OH SHOOT!"

Then I was knocked over and I felt another body laying over mine.

My head felt like it was spinning and my wrist hurt badly. I looked to see if my sleeve had pulled up, it hadn't, which I was definitely thankful for.

I sighed and heard a groan feeling hot breath on my chest, I didn't really care though.

I looked and saw Percy was the one who had skated and used me for a safe landing.

He lifted his head from my chest as I looked at him with a blank face his cheeks slowly covering with a light pink.

"S-sorry Annabeth." He got off of me and offered to help me up which I took him wincing when I grabbed his hand.

"Man your hands are cold." He said once I was up.

"Thanks." I said before looking to see I had food on my leggings and some on the floor.