The Wanted Gentleman.

She slipped on the dress over her head.
This was it, the moment she had been waiting for had finally come.

She stepped up into her dark green high heels as she touched her fancy bun to see if it was holding together.
The man she had been chasing for years would be at the fancy ball tonight.

She clipped the necklace around her neck and put her earrings on as she looked at herself in the mirror.
She'd finally put that criminal to jail once and for all.

She pulled up her dress before putting on a strap a little dagger connected to it. The best weapon.
Then she'd be proclaimed the smartest most witty woman for putting away the largest criminal the world has seen yet.

She applied her red lipstick knowing she was out for blood.
Annabeth Chase would be known as the best agent the world has ever seen.

~~

"Your invitation ma'am?" The old man asked and Annabeth smiled at him before pulling out the invitation from her hand bag and giving it to him. He looked it over before handing it back and nodding at her. "You're free to go." She nodded back and was let through the red line before they stopped the next person behind her to check if they had an invitation also.

Annabeth looked around at all the decorations and looking over head's to see if she could find his raven black hair. She walked forward thinking about her wire that she was wearing. Her agency hearing everything that went on around her and what she spoke. She hated being watched but she knew it was only to catch her target.

"Champagne?" A waiter asked holding a tray of glasses of champagne. "Thank you." she nodded at the waiter as she took a glass the water nodding back before walking to the next group of people.

Annabeeth too a sip of her champagne thinking about how she was the only agent here. Why was she the only agent here? Well her agency knew just how good this guy was, so he'd know if there was more than one person there. That's why Annabeth was sent alone with the instructions: do anything in your power to contain him.

Annabeth turned and walked towards the food table examining all the fruits before taking a chocolate covered strawberry and eating it slowly as she looked around in curiosity. She wondered who built the building? It was quite beautifully done.

Men in tuxes and suites and women in fancy dresses walked all around her before she spotted her mission's target. (Insert very important person here) who was invited to the ball with his wife.

Annabeth smiled slightly before gasping seeing her target. His raven black hair and his green eyes that's she'd only seen in photographs. Though she couldn't see his eyes this far away.

She saw him hanging around the couple chatting with some people randomly. Annabeth squinted her eyebrows and walked forward the dance floor where they were heading. She quickly put her glass of now empty champagne on a tray before walking towards the man in a black tux who was talking with a group of girls. Annabeth rolled her eyes at them as they swooned over his attractive face and body. Annabeth didn't like it but she pushed up her chest just enough to get any man's attention.

She walked over to him and laid a hand on his arm. He looked over at her from the other girls he was flirting with. "How 'bout a dance handsome?" She asked sending him a sexy grin.

He looked her up and down slowly before smirking right back at her, "Sure," He turned and handed his champagne to one of the other girls. "Hold this for me will ya?" He said before leading her out on the dance floor.

There he placed a hand on her hip and held her other hand in his own as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm Percy, what's your name?" He asked and Annabeth looked from behind him to his face "Annabeth." She responded to his question and he nodded.  "Such a pretty name for such a scandalous girl." He smirked lightly squeezing her behind making her ears turn strawberry red.