Performance.

"1 2 3!" The dance teacher instructed and Percy followed her steps with perfection in each step.

Percy had been training and he just got accepted into a dancing school where he would dance with famous women with marvelous skills much like his own.

He couldn't wait for that, he had been training so hard and he deserved it. He worked hard for his place.

~~

The day had come, the day where they would decide who Percy would dance with. He honestly hadn't danced with a lot of girls. He was nervous. But he knew how to dance and uphold them in their jumps.

This was ballet after all.

Percy wore his skin tight black pants and a white t-shirt which would let him move with ease.

Percy drew in a breath and headed out before stretching his muscles before he would be dancing with the woman they had chosen for him.

A few minutes later several ladies in leotards and short skirts walked out and started stretching also as the man and woman who instructed them stood together whispering things to once another discussing things.

Percy sighed and stood before looking to see a girl with her blond hair pulled into a ponytail the curly ends kissing her shoulders as she bought her leg straight up and held it there for almost a minute.

Percy smiled before they gathered the men and women to talk.

They started pairing people off, "Calypso and Leo." she read from a sheet and a Latino boy looked up before looking to see a girl with almond colored eyes looking back at him.

They both stepped aside.

"Nico and Reyna."

Finally Percy heard his name. "Percy and Annabeth." Percy looked over and saw the blond who he saw stretching earlier look over at him showing him her sharp determined grey eyes that were stormy yet shiny and clear at the same time.

They walked off together with the other people who had been paired before introducing themselves.

"Percy Jackson." he said and she let out a faint smile.

"Annabeth Chase." She winked at him and Percy felt his face warm up and probably turn red before she turned back to the instructors who were now assigning parts in their ballet.

~~

Turns out Percy and Annabeth were the two main dancers who would steal the show with their graceful dancing and romantic passionate scenes which Percy had never preformed before.

It kinda made him nervous, but the woman instructor Selena Beckendorf kept telling Percy that he'd do great and that she'd seen him dancing before. He was up to the test of dancing with Annabeth Chase.

"Thanks Selena." Percy smiled and she nodded before sending him back to practice his skills before they started practicing together.

~~

They were starting early in the morning and Percy was tired, but he had a little coffee to lift his spirits and awaken him a little.

Percy stepped into the professional dance academy and looked to see a light on in the far corner signalling that was probably where he needed to be since this practice was strictly only for him and Annabeth.

Ok, Percy had practiced a little before their first practice with Selena since she was so well learnt in the dance and she knew which number they would be dancing together.

But it was only the dancing, none of the passionate romantic stuff. Selena was married and she told Percy that he'd have to wait for his dance partner before he could do anything like that.