Roommates.

(I just decides I'm not gonna proof read these cause if I get bored I'll do it later.)

Annabeth had been accepted into the college of her dreams, but when she figured out there were no more rooms for girls she couldn't go.

Annabeth was furious. But there was nothing she could do about it. Or could she?

Her parents tried to convince her there were better schools she could apply to, but she only wanted the best. And that was what she was going to get.

Annabeth was an adult now so she politely told her parents no and went on ahead with her master plan.

~~

"You'll be rooming with Andrew." One of Percy's friends named Frank said and Percy huffed.

"I really wanted Jason though," Percy pouted. "and I don't even know who Adrien is."

Leo shrugged his shoulders. "No, better way to find out."

Percy sighed in defeat, "I guess.."

Percy walked up to his room with his skateboard and opened the door to his room to see a boy with a baseball cap on curly blonde hair sticking out the bottom of the edges of the hat.

"Hey." Percy said and the boy jumped around nervously making Percy put his hands up before closing the door with his foot.

"The name's Percy. Your roommate." Percy explained and the boy looked down before coughing a bit.

"I'm Andrew." He said a deep voice making Percy laugh getting a glare from Andrew.

"Sorry, um. I like your voice." Percy gestured to his own throat.

Annabeth's ears turned red and she nodded before turning and unpacking the rest of his clothes.

"You wear a bra?" Percy said raising an eyebrow while laying on his bed reading a Spiderman comic.

Annabeth blushed and quickly made up an excuse. "It's my girlfriend's." Annabeth cleared her throat.

"Nice." Percy said turning back to his comic book and not paying attention to who he though was Andrew.

Annabeth sighed and put all her stuff away before straightening out her blankets out on her bed.

~~

It had been two weeks since her arrival at the college and pretending to be a boy. Which wasn't so bad. Except that one week where she kept having to make excuses why she had pads in her bag.That was terrible.

Annabeth sighed knowing she was alone in the dorm and grabbed her boy clothes for after her shower, but just in case she kept her disguise on.

She walked into the restroom and sighed when she was all alone. She locked the bathroom door and hopped into the shower the warm water washing over her aching body from PE.

She sighed and was about to start washing her body when there was an urgent knock at the door.

"Andrew! I've gotta go!"

"No!" she yelled making her voice deep to cover up.

"Of come on, we're just boys." Percy said fidgeting from foot to foot.

"Well, can you hurry up!"

Annabethw as panicking. She quickly washed her body and turned off the water before getting out and wrapping a towel around her hair and another towel around her body to keep her long hair covered up.

"I'm gonna pee myself!" Percy yelled getting ready for severe embarrassment just when the door opened to a glaring Andrew who stormed out of the bathroom past Percy as he walked past her slamming the door behind him to do his business.