The Mysteriousness Of The Darkness.

"I kill people."

Suddenly the girl Percy thought he knew was someone unconceivable. It was unthinkable. Then it dawned on him.

This is why she tried to push him away.

~~

Percy shoved his stuff into his locker angrily. He was so glad this was his last year. Then he'd be free. Well, until he started getting bills, then he'd need a job, he might also go to college-

Percy sighed angrily and ran a hand through his hair right before someone punched his rib-cage cutting his sigh short. "Hey-" he was about to pumble this person but restrained himself when he saw it was Thalia Grace. His cousin.

"Hey Kelphead." she crossed her arms that were covered in leather and pointy bracelets which made Percy not want to hug her often.

"Hey Thalia." Percy said before sighing again. "How's your day going?" She asked while re-positioning her book-bag on her shoulder to a more comfortable place.

"Ehh, I've seen better days." Percy said before a head of blond hair caught the corner of his eye making him turn his head to see a girl pulling thick books out of a locker and stuffing them into her back-pack as Thalia rambled on.

This girl had her beautiful golden locks pulled into a ponytail which would've tickled her shoulders if she weren't wearing her black zip-up hoodie which nicely blended into her ripped black skinny jeans which shaped to every curve showing off her nice legs which Percy had to keep his eyes off of.

The girl stopped stuffing her bag freezing for a minute just looking forward before tilting her head in Percy's direction and meeting his eyes as if she knew he was watching her. Percy quickly looked past her hoping she thought he was looking past her at something else.

The girl looked down again before pulling her hoodie up to cover her hair and walked down the hall away from Percy. He just stood there and watched as she made her way down the hall in her black sneakers which looked pretty beat up.

"Hey."

"Percy."

"Kelphead."

Then there was sigh before Percy was forced to look at Thalia again, her electric blue eyes had that warning sign in them.

"You shouldn't look at people like her." Thalia warned and Percy squinted his eyes.

"Wha-" But Thalia cut him off. "I can tell you right now, she's not good for you. You need someone with a little less..." Thalia glanced over his shoulder as if checking if the blonde was there. "...Darkness."

Percy raised an eyebrow 'What do you mean?"

Thalia sighed but ignored his question. 'You need someone brighter, like yourself. Like Rachel. HEY RACHEL!" Thalia exclaimed waving at Rachel who was behind him grabbing a pencil from her locker.

"Hey!" Rachel waved back smiling her hand having green paint on it.

Percy groaned lightly before looking back at Thalia. Rachel was nice, sure Percy had a tiny crush on her before. But Thalia told him what she was good for him, that took all the attraction away for him. Instead Thalia made the girl who was supposedly dark more desirable.

~~

Percy sat in class wondering where she could've gone, it'd been a few days since he'd first seen her. And she wasn't new to the school Selena filled him in with this information. Why did all the girls know all the dirt?

The bell rang and last period finished all the students grabbed their stuff and began walking out as the teacher yelled out the last things she wanted to tell the students before they all left.