Worthless.

Percy had been invited to a party at a bar since he had just turned 21 and his friend Jason wanted him to try drinks.

So they went out to a bar/dance club.

Percy ordered his first drink, which he put a few drips of blue dye to make it his favorite color making him smile as he slowly sipped at the one drink the whole night.

After he finished his first drink they went out and started dancing the couples in the group he came with together as Percy just jammed by himself.

Percy spun and stopped before opening his eyes and he saw her.

Percy stopped and starred at the blonde who was standing there with a man who was holding her close and kissing her neck softly as she looked Percy straight in the eyes.

Percy wasn't a good expression reader but for some reason he knew she was sad, depressed even.

Percy straightened himself up and walked over to see if the guy was molesting her in plain sight but it looked like to everyone else that they were making out.

He tapped the guys shoulder and asked the girls if she was alright. 

"Is he hurting you?" Percy asked and the man scoffed as the woman held a blank face.

"It's none of your business!" The man yelled over the blaring music.

Percy sighed and looked down noticing the woman squirming under the man as his hand trailed down.

Percy without thinking grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

"I think that's enough." Percy said and the man glared at him turning away from the blonde.

"Well, I don't care. Let me go!" He ripped his arm from Percy's grasp.

Percy backed away and the man resumed kissing and touching her. A twinge of jealousy was in Percy's gut.

Percy then moving past the man on impulse jerked the blonde away from him and pulled her into the jumping crowd.

"What are you doing!?" she yelled her makeup smudged.

"Saving you!" Percy yelled and the woman just stood there with an emotionless face.

Then the man found them in the crowd and jerked the blonde back making Percy frown.

"Why are you letting him treat you like this!?" Percy yelled in exasperation.

"It doesn't matter," She spoke, "I'm worthless anyways."

Percy stopped moving along with his heart at her words before the man walked the woman off away from the crowd.

Percy waited in the crowd for a long while replaying her words in his head.

I'm worthless anyways.

Percy was angry. At this women he didn't even know for saying she was worthless.

Finally Percy popped and ran to the back where he saw they went before looking around to find them.

He heard a yelp come from a closet and he walked over before tearing the door open to see the man pushing the blonde up against the wall as he started unzipping the back of her dress.

Percy disgusted grabbed her hand and jerked her away from him before running and not looking back.

"Why are you doing this!?" She exclaimed as he called a taxi and pushed her inside climbing in himself.

"Because you're not worthless," He met her eyes all seriousness on his face. "You're priceless."

The woman let a few tears fall down her cheeks before she laughed and grabbed Percy and kissed him surprising him half to death.

She pulled away and smiled at him.

"Thank you, for believing in me."

Percy let out a half chuckle.

"I'm Percy." He offered her his hand and she took it.

"Annabeth, Annabeth Chase."

"Not worthless." She added and Percy smiled.

"Not worthless." He repeated.

<~~>

Just a cute nothing for you to enjoy. :)