Fails. Just Fails.

A collection of fails. Percabeth fails. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! They are all AU's except for the last one.

Annabeth was a cheerleader, though she wasn't a sissy. But she still loved cheering because she got to see Percy up close as he played football.

And today was a big game for Goode so everyone had on their suits, the girls their cheer leading outfits and the boys their pads and uniforms.

Annabeth and the girls stood cheering the boys on with pom-poms and spelling out their team's name.

A good while into the game Percy was running for the ball, he had to catch it. He knew that. He needed to put his team back on top.

Jason threw it to the outer field and Percy's legs sprang into action running towards where the ball would land. Percy turned and grabbed the ball catching it in his hands before turning back forward as he kept moving before hearing a shriek before he plummeted to the ground over somebody else.

At first Percy thought it was another football player but when they called a foul Percy picked up his head from the persons chest and found he had landed on his own girlfriend tackling her to the ground.

Percy turned red before quickly getting up helping Annabeth up also who was quickly pulling down her top which had slid up slightly when he tackled her since cheerleaders only wore a bra-like top and a short skirt with shorts under it.

Annabeth blushed and Percy kissed her cheek. "Sorry babe, I'll make it up to you later." He whispered in her ear and she nodded before he ran back to his teammates who were laughing at him for almost de-topping his girlfriend on the field.

~~

Percy was skateboarding around as Annabeth watched witting in her seat as she sipped on some lemonade.

Percy did all kind of stunts just in Annabeth's mom's driveway. They weren't allowed at his place since Sally wasn't home and Athena didn't trust Percy alone with Annabeth sooo.

Finally Annabeth stood up from her comfortable seat on the grass and walked over to him.

"I wanna try." She said and Percy looked at her before nodding and stopping skate-boarding handing her the board.

Annabeth smiled and stepped up before Percy started explaining what to do.

"Balance, it's all about balance." he put his hands on her hips and positioned her so that her weight would be balanced.

After a minute Annabeth nodded, "You can let go now, I wanna try on my own."

"Alright." Percy let go and Annabeth kicked the ground pushing forward making the board move making her wobble a bit her legs going off balance.

Annabeh put her arms out for balance but she soon lost her ways and the board slipped out from under her making her fall face first, but before she could fall Percy jumped over to block her fall getting slapped in the face by her flailing hand in the process before she fell onto him pulling her down with him.

They landed with a big thud before Annabeth started laughing so did Percy his cheek a little red from her slap.

"Skateboarding is not for you." Percy concluded as Annabeth nodded.

"But I am." Percy smirked and Annabeth gave him a little kiss on the lips before Athena yelled from the door that Percy was taking advantage of her daughter which he wasn't.

~~

He sang into the mic his beautiful voice resonating through the speakers and for peoples ears to hear.