Flowey

"I'm sure there has to be something down there!!" You said, looking down.

"Y/N, don't get too close!" Your dad said, pulling you away from the hole.

As the harsh winds flew by, you sadly fell into the hole, one by one, you could see your family members falling down.

. . . . . . . .

You closed your eyes, letting the sunlight hit your face, allowing you to see the warmth of it.

Poof.

You thought, "What?....I...I'm alive....?"

You opened your eyes, and saw you were laying in a huge flower bed.

You got up, held onto your luggage and saw a flower.

"Howdy there! My name is Flowey the flower! Say....your a human...aren't you?" Flowey asked.

You slowly nodded your head.

Suddenly, Flowey's face expression changed, to something more horrific, then you had ever seen on a flower.

" I N T H I S W O R L D I T ' S K I L L O R B E K I L L E D . D I E . "

Flowey laughed evilly and summoned bright white pellets to surround you, but you dodged them all surprisingly.

Quietly to loudly, you heard someone familiar yelling.

Wait...that was your family!

Your family fell down, one by one. First it was your mother, who had somehow landed perfectly on the flower bed.

As for your father, he fell down...ON FLOWEY.

"Oww!! Ple-Please don't h-hurt me an-any-anymore!!" You heard Flowey say, beneath your dad.

"What the???" Your dad said, getting off of Flowey.

"Please...don't hurt me....."

Your P.O.V.

"What...?" I asked Flowey.

Flowey looked like he was evil but...but now he's acting like as if he's innocent....how does this place work even?

"I'm so sorry....I...I just....I thought maybe if I acted like that....I wouldn't have to worry about you humans d-
dying...." Flowey apologized, looking down.

"Hey...it's okay!" I said, walking over to Flowey.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S A TALKING FLOWER!!!" Mom yelled out loud, pointing at Flowey.

"W-What?? I'm just a flower...." Flowey said, looking down more.

"M-Mom...don't be scared of Flowey.....he's a good flower..." I said, hugging Flowey.

"But it's a f-"

??? P.O.V.

Huh?....is that noise I hear?....perhaps another human fell down again.

Perhaps....I can have them here with me.