90K Reads {Special}

A/N

Thank you guys for being so kind and reading, commenting and voting on my story! My friend Icy_Claws said I should make a special side-story for 90K! Since I have extra time now, I can do that!

Oh yeah, I see we're 10K reads away from 100K reads! You guys may request a side-story I'll write for when we get to 100K! ^^

Now, onwards to THIS special side-story!

P.S. This side-story is an alternate timeline to the sequel. ^^

If it seems weird, well, I did what I could.

Oh right! I've been taking classes to improve my grammar, and I'm getting better at it! So if you see: ":" ";" "-(insert)-" that's why.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I open my eyes to see white, delicate and cold snowflakes falling down from the cloudy white sky through the window. I sit up on my bed and close my eyes, rubbing them with my wrists.

I yawn loudly before opening my eyes again. I look at the foggy window again and everything is quiet. I live by myself, I used to (in a way) live with my best friend (or more like crush) Sans and his brother Papyrus.

They had been freed from the underground by a human child named Frisk and I got to meet them and become friends with them. One day they suddenly disappeared and we couldn't find them, to this day I still miss Frisk. They were so kind, patient, caring and understanding to everyone they met.

The day they disappeared we all cried, paranoid and angered because our little angel had disappeared from our lives. Sans was upset and seemed more distant, but I did everything I could to help him. I stayed at his house often, frequently over night because I passed out from lack of sleep. Papyrus was upset as well, but he had hope that Frisk would be back.

I did what I could to help him, but he kept pushing me away. One day Sans finally snapped and he was infuriated and told me he never wanted to see me again. I ran away and I don't know if I should go back to him and try to make things better. It's been a year since I last saw him. I was twenty one then and now I am twenty two.

I never texted him, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys or Toriel anything because I had left my phone at Sans and Papyrus's house. I don't remember anyones number by heart, or even my own phone number.

My parents and my friends never met, so I doubt they would know how else to find me. The city is difficult to find anyone in. Enough about this, I should start my day and do something productive. I'm sure it's Christmas Eve today.

I push the heavy white blanket off my legs and get out of bed, walking to the bathroom and getting ready and dressing myself in a soft pink tanktop sweater and a white sweatshirt, blue jean shorts ontop of black leggings and brown fluffy boots. I look around for a coat in my closet and reach for one before seeing in the corner of my eye a special coat.

I look at it and the coat is white. I remember that Sans gave this to me last Christmas, before Frisk had disappeared. He told me he didn't want to me to catch a cold or anything so he bought it for me. On the outside, he was a cocky, rude and difficult to knock some sense into. On the inside, he was actually a overprotective, funny, sweet, carring and teasing person.

It's strange that I called this coat special, but it's special to me because after I got it, I looked up to see that there was a mistletoe above me and Sans. We kissed and that's why the coat is special.

I put on the white coat and grab my phone, wallet and a small purse to store all my items in. I start walking out, leaving my place to head to town and buy breakfast.

I walk into town and see couples holding hands; people filled with love for another; singing; and things of that nature. I frown at the sight of them all: I miss Sans still.

I continue walking, until I see that there is a TV reporter recorded live by a camera man. I walk quickly past them. I walk to the corner of the street and look at the lights across the street to check if I could cross. It's a no-go.

Alright, I guess I'll just wait for a while, I think to myself.

Suddenly I feel a cold and familiar hand grab my wrist. My eyes widen and I quickly turn around to see Sans. He looks exhausted; dead on the inside; given up on life entirely.

We're both quiet, just staring at each other like as if time had just frozen suddenly. I can't say anything or move. All that could be heard were cars waiting to move

"Y-Y/N, I'm so s–" Sans finally manages to say.

No, I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to get hurt all over again! "N-No, d-don-don't sa-say a-any-anything," I quietly stutter before pulling my arm away and turning around.

"Wait, Y/N, don't go!" Sans tries to shout out and attempts to grab my arm again. I forcefully pull my arm away and my eyes feel hot from all the growing tears.

"Stop it Sans!" I shout out as loud as I can and my legs involuntarily start to run.

"Y/N!" I hear Sans scream at the top of his "lungs".

I feel a harsh push on my sides and all I see is Sans crying and screaming, a bright white light, and a car. It's difficult to tell what's going on.

I love Sans.

"He will never love you."

3rd Person Narration

A purple haired girl with white skin sits down on a black couch, grabbing the TV remote next to her. She presses the "ON" button and the channel is on the news channel.

"After the car crash accident with the human Y/N L/N in (address), two days afterwards a skeleton named Sans was found in a car crash. In his jacket pocket there was a note that was meant for Y/N L/N that said, 'Y/N, I love you, I mean it. Let's meet again, in another world, where we can love each other for good. I know we couldn't the first time we met but I hope we can soon. I'm sorry for all the messed up [CENSORED] we go through. In a multiverse of books, I'm sorry that in this world we can't be together. I love you, even if it's because of the creator. I'll see you soon.' Y/N L/N and Sans' remains will be buried next to each other as a hope of reuniting as spirits." the TV reporter announces.

The girl presses the "ON" button again, powering off the TV and smiles.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you two." A tear rolls down her right cheek and she takes her phone out from her dark navy blue sweatshirt pocket.

"Three, two, one, let's try this again," the girl says before closing her eyes. "Please have a happy ending this time."

The girl passes out and falls onto the couch asleep.

A/N

YEAH, I TYPED ALL THAT! WHOO! I'm so tired.