"I will save you Undyne!"

A/N

I hope by the time you guys see this and that I haven't procrastinated for another month XD

Undyne P.O.V.'s

God, that punk is so dumb! Trying to brefriend a murderer, hah— so naive! I know I'll kill them the next time I find them!

I walked back to my "home" and took off my metal armor and threw it into my room without a care for it. I laid on my back in my flimsy bed, trying not to break it in half again due to my massive muscles. "Damn...what was the ******* punk thinking, trying to go against me when I wanted to kill them...but even so, that just means my target is easier!" I laughed out loud.

I stopped laughing and stared straight at the dark and cracked up ceiling, Is this all there is...? Just my sanity leaving me as I try to break the barrier and please A**gore...? Even so, this is just how it is I suppose...

I slowly closed my eyelids before I heard a sudden noise of a phone ringing. "Damn it, who is it?!" I screamed out, taking my phone out of my leg pocket.

I saw it was Papyrus calling me as I groaned and accepted his call, "What do you want?"

"I WILL BE COMING OVER TO YOUR PLACE IN TEN MINUTES UNDYNE, BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR AND CLEAN UP YOUR HOUSE!" Papyrus said quickly, never givinf me a chance to speak.

"PAPYRUS YOU LITTLE—" I said before the phone rang to signaled me that the call ended.

"Oh that little piece of ****...I'll get him later..." I mumbled, I could feel my anger spreading everywhere as I sat up and clenched my fists angrily.

I got out of bed and I threw out some trash and put some things in my room and other things in the cabinets, not caring where they went.

I sat down on a chair in the room outside my bedroom, waiting for Papyrus' arrival. I heard a knock and opened the door and asked, "So what did you have to tell m—"

"HELLO UNDYNE, I HAVE BROUGHT ALONG THE HUMAN!" Papyrus interrupted me, dragging in the human along inside my house.

I grinned crazily, trying not to let my sanity go. "You've brought a guest, huh...?"

"OF COURSE I HAVE, CAN'T YOU SEE THEY ARE HERE?" Papyrus scoffed, rolling his eye sockets or whatever his eyes were like.

"And what for? I hope it's to be killed by me." I said as I could feel the poison in my voice grow.

I looked at the human who had a poker face, but somewhat failing due to the sweat dripping.

Papyrus seemed to have raised an invisible eyebrow and said, "WHAT? NO! I MEAN, YOU CAN DO THAT, BUT PERHAPS THAT WOULD MEAN YOU WOULD FAIL ON BEING A FEARSOME MONSTER."

"What?! I'm feared by a whole **** load of monsters! Don't you dare say that you piece of—" I shouted out angrily, once more interrupted.

"NOW NOW UNDYNE, CALM DOWN FOR A BIT. I ONLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU BECOME FRIENDS WITH THE HUMAN, NOW WOULDN'T THAT BE FEARFUL? UNLESS YOU'RE TOO SCARED, UNDYNE." Papyrus said, as his words got to me and made me realize I had to become friends with this punk.

I grinned and said, "Sure Papyrus, I'll do that!"

Papyrus smiled mischeviously, but I couldn't figure out why. He then said, "GREAT, BUT OH NO, LOOK AT THE TIME! I MUST GO NOW, HAVE FUN HUMAN AND UNDYNE!" Papyrus ran out the door, quicker then anything and left me and the human alone.

"So punk...you know that if this fails, I will kill you, right?" I looked at the human and tilted my head to the side insanely.

The human looked at me and said something I never thought anyone would.

"I will save you Undyne!"