Kisses and Confusion

A/N

Thanks @KSWAGDOG, so much! :3 You made me remember to do my job and finish up my chapter and start this one early! XD Thanks a lot!!! :3 I'm getting on with my storyline and the love part pretty well now! :3 I'm too motivated, but too lazy .-.

Your P.O.V.

When Sans stopped the kiss, he saw my face finally.

My face was completely pink and could maybe go red. My eyes were wide open, and I could barely even move.

"Don't take that the wrong way...I don't like like you, but...gah, just- just forget about it!" Sans said, pulling down his hoodie to hide his face.

Sans was mumbling a few words I couldn't hear, but he just stared down at the ground and just sat there, mumbling something I couldn't hear. He looked...sad.

I couldn't bare to see him so sad...Sans is so funny, relaxed, yet so cold hearted at times that I could never imagine him to be so sad...

I hugged Sans, smiling at him, and I could feel my cheeks growing pink, but I didn't care about that. I said, "Sans, don't worry. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm still gonna be here to talk to you."

Sans looked up at me, and he just stared at me for a few moments until he said, "Thanks..."

"No problem Sans." I said to him.

I sat down next to him, and we just sat there for a few minutes and neither one of us spoke for a few minutes.

"Hey, umm...let's go..." I said to Sans and he agreed.

We headed back to Sans' and Papyrus' house and we went back downstairs because I insisted to just in case Paps came back. All though, I asked him something very specific.

Sans P.O.V.

"Hey, Sans...umm...why did you...kiss me?..."

Why did I kiss her?...I have no idea why myself...I mean, she's been nothing but a person of bad jokes, Boss' prisoners, too kind for the Underground, and she has spent all the time she got outside with me. I can't be...n-no...it's not possible for me to be...

"I kissed you because...I-I...gah...not even I know why I did that... I told her, as I held onto my skull with my boney fingers.

The kid got up, and she fell on her back onto the wooden floor, in front of me, saying, "Are you sure you're not just FALLING for me?" She was laughing and then smiling at last.

"Nah, looks like you're just head over heels." I said, as the girl got back up on her feet.

"Hey, shouldn't you head back up Sans? Papyrus is gonna be back soon, isn't he?" The girl asked me, sitting down next to me.

"Well, no...somebody sent boss off for a few days to go 'fix up' some monsters." I answered her. "So boss ain't going to be home anytime soon."

"Oh, okay then." The human said.

3rd Person Narration

Sans and Y/N talked for awhile, until they had woken Y/N's parents with their chatting. Y/N's parents sat up,

"Sup humans." Sans said, in a bored tone.

"...uh...hello umm, skeleton...uh..." Y/N's dad greeted Sans very awkwardly.

"So...neither of you guys know one another. Mom and dad, this is Sans the skeleton." Y/N introduced the both of them.

"Umm, so..." Y/N's mom said, nervously.