The Great Papyrus

A/N

I thought you guys were gonna be happy for the 10th chapter o_o'...oh well! :3

By the way, @SmIley_Is_CoOL you have won this very visible trophy! :3 *hands you a golden "visible" trophy* Because you were da first one who told meh it was good for da last chapter OWO...I thought I did bad, because nobody responded ;-;'...

Your P.O.V.

Me and my parents trudged through the snow, and when we made our way past the gateway, I could hear someone saying say some very dark, "NYEHEHEH!"

"I'M THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WHO SHALL FIND THE LAST HUMAN NEEDED TO MAKE MYSELF TRULY THE GREATEST."

I continued to listen on to them, but...it didn't sound so fun of what he was saying...

Oh, so his name is Papyrus! Cool!

"I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN, AND RIP THEIR BODIES TO PIECES! EVERYONE SHALL SEE THEIR TINY PIECES OF THEIR BODIES, AND THEIR SOUL WILL BE ALL THAT'S LEFT! NYEHEHEH!"

Umm...I-I...I think Sans was right! He really is a human capturing toy!! B-But...I have to stay on this path!

My mom accidentally caused a small sound of our feet against the snow, so we quickly hid in the snow bushes.

"I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING..." I could hear Papyrus say. "LIKE A HUMAN! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE HUMAN!"

I came out, and signaled my parents to remain there, even though they tried to say no.

"I'm right over here!" I yelled out.

"HELLO THERE, HUMAN." Papyrus said. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, THE FUTURE HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD, AND THE BELOVED ONE WHO SHOWERS IN KISSES EVERY MORNING, SHALL CAPTURE YOU HUMAN!"

Aww...he's so cute!

"Heheh! You really are the great Papyrus!" I said to him.

"NYEHEHEH! OF COURSE I AM! BUT YOU, HUMAN. I SHALL CAPTURE YOU! SO...COME AT ME!" Papyrus said, and he walked up to me and I was trapped until we entered a FIGHT.

Y/N LVL 1 HP [/////] 20/20

FIGHT
ACT
ITEM
MERCY

I don't want to hurt him!

"Y-Y/N...fight back! He could kill you!..." I heard someone say.

Huh?...

I looked down at the ground, and saw a golden flower. At that moment I thought, Is that...Flowey?!

"Why...? Wouldn't I kill them?..." I asked Flowey.

I pressed the ACT button, and then I complimented Papyrus.

"NYEHEHEH! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS TRULY THE GREATEST!" Papyrus said, as he attacked me with bones being thrown my way.

I need to think fast and dodge!

I managed to dodge a few bones, but I was hit by two, leaving me with,

Y/N LVL 1 HP [ ////] 14/20

FIGHT
ACT
ITEM
MERCY

"Come on! Fight back Y/N!" Flowey tried to tell me.

I shook my head, and pressed ACT again.

"Heheh! You need to do better then that you awesome skeleton!" I said, as I laughed.

"HUMAN, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO COMPLIMENT ME?! I KNOW I'M GREAT, BUT YOU'LL DIE. WHY NOT JUST RUN?!" Papyrus tried to tell me, as he threw bones more rapidly to me.

I dodged a few bones, but I was hit until I was low on HP.

Y/N LVL 1 HP [     /] 5/20

FIGHT
ACT
ITEM
MERCY

"You don't even have anything left to use in your ITEM's Y/N..." Flowey said, as he hung his head down.

"N-No wa-way! I'm doing this!" I said, as I pressed ACT, and smiled.

I complimented him again, and this time, it was different.

"HUMAN...YOU'VE TRIED TO MAKE ME YOUR FRIEND." Papyrus slowly said.

"BUT..."

W-What?...

"IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BE CAPTURED!"

Papyrus threw at me blue and white bones. I tried to dodge them, but when I was hit by a blue bone, I fell into a deep sleep...

Please...help me...

M-Mom?...

D- D a d .. .  ?

Sans P.O.V.

I watched the human fall.

W-Why...why does it feel so weird, to watch her...fall down?...

She was just hit by a blue bone, and she fell...?

Why is she smiling as she falls?...