Tears

A/N

If you guys didn't understand why that happened in the last chapter, I'm full of weirdness XD Something like that is bound to happen. Besides, none of this book was really planned out! ^^'

Your P.O.V.

I was normally always such a up going person who liked to have peace and laughter as much as possible. But...being kidnapped, unable to do anything, and knowing monsters want to kill me...is kinda...hard to go through...

I don't know why I jumped up and hugged Sans, but...hugging him makes me feel really safe...he feels really warm...and the number of warm, but salty tears flowing down, dripping down my chin makes me feel really cold on the inside.

"Why are you hugging me?...or even crying?..." I heard Sans say. Heh, I'm just that weak on the inside.

"I'm scared of this all...I can't do anything...my parents are gonna be killed with me, and it'll be all my fault..." I weakly responded.

Sans position of just standing there changed into hugging me. "I'm sorry kiddo, but...I can't do much...this world is messed up...ya know?"

I nodded my head, and I tried to smile as much as I could. "Go ahead, take my SOUL. Don't take my parents SOULS."

Sans P.O.V.

She weakly nodded her head, and smiled.

"Go ahead, take my SOUL. Don't take my parents SOULS."

I'm sorry kid...I can't...I could shatter everything by ridding you. I laughed and shook my head. "I would, but...uh...Asgore wants to take your SOUL. He ordered us to take you to him in a week because the last needed container for your SOUL broke last night."

The girl looked down, and said, "Another week...heh." She looked up and asked me, "Could I...at least least get to be outside?..."

"Sure...I don't care what Boss said anyways," I answered her. "He said I'm not allowed to let you out of my sight, but he never said nothing about letting you go outside. So, you'd still be in my sight." I chuckled after saying that.

She laughed light heartedly, and we had a nice conversation for the next couple of hours. Funny to say but...I like talking to her. She's funny, and weirdly...nice...! Heh, it's weird that a girl like her would be someone I like talking to. Welp, I have to start going back upstairs before boss thinks I've been killed by a human or something.

"Welp, I gotta go upstairs now," I said, as I got up from my position of sitting next to the girl. "It was...nice...to talk to you."

She smiled. "Thanks Sans. It was nice getting to talk to you too."

I chuckled a little, and head back upstairs to boss.

A/N

Alright guys! :3 That's about it for this chapter, sorry that it took so long and I didn't make it long. ;~;' Summer school is happening, and I'm plain mad for that =^=...but, I'll keep on trying to continue this! :3