FIGHT...TORIEL?...

A/N

Play the song whenever! :3 But it'd probably be better if you guys put it on when the FIGHT happens.

3rd Person Narration

Toriel had eagerly fed Y/N and her parents the marble-looking pie.

Y/N had tried to make up an excuse about why she didn't want it, since Toriel had mentioned something terrible. Toriel had run out of sugar, instead she used monster dust. And Toriel wouldn't give into what Y/N said, and the looks of this wasn't very great.

Rather terrifying...

Flowey had informed Y/N there was a passage out of this place, but it would be hard to do.

Y/N agreed and Flowey and Y/N started planning to get out.

When they thought Toriel was busy...she was downstairs with the others.

Your P.O.V.

"My, my...what do we have here...my child,"

T-Toriel?! I didn't want to fight her...

"U-Um...you've been really kind to us Ms. Toriel. We thought we'd leave to not be a bother..." My dad tried to say.

"No," Toriel started saying. "No one will ever leave! You're all like the others! DIE!"

W-What the?!

I...just entered a FIGHT?...

"Please...I don't want to fight you..." I said, as I pressed the ACT button.

"No!" Toriel yelled out, as she attacked me with fireballs.

Gah! Just one hurts! Oh no...my HP is at 16...I have to keep going! I have to! For everyone!

I pressed MERCY this time.

What is my dad doing...my dad is almost about to press the FIGHT option?!

"Dad, no!" I said, as my turn was started and Toriel had begun to attack with but I was tackling my dad from ever even fighting.

"I just wanted someone to live with me again..." I heard Toriel say, as I got up from my dad.

My HP is on 10...I can't keep on getting myself hurt...or else I'll die...

"But no, it had to be this way!" Toriel said.

"I'm so sorry that I have to leave..." I started saying. "But...I want to do this, for everyone...even you monsters!"

"Why would you help us?!" Toriel started shouting, as she attacked me.

I dodged most of them, but got hit by one.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU ALL!"

A/N

Yes, it's short ;^; I'm trying to set up something really cool for the next chapter though! I'm probably gonna update this by in 3 or 4 days, because tomorrow I have another trip and I have homework to do still.