Promise.

A/N

XD Heheheh, I'm tired. :3

3rd Person Narration

The next day since Sans saw Y/N, Sans came down to the basement to talk to Y/N.

"Come Y/N. Let's go outside." He said to her, as she heard him and nodded her head.

As they walked outside to Snowdin, they started thinking of places to go to where Y/N wouldn't die instantly. Sans finally thought up of Grillby's, so they headed to Grillby's.

Sans P.O.V.

Ever since me and the girl got to Grillby's, every monster there stared at her like a foul creature. They begun to growl and give her nasty glanced. I then had no choice, but to glare at everyone with a glance as I held onto her hand, and they all looked away, as their growls lowered.

As we walked over to the front, we sat down on the seats and the girl asked me, "Why did they all suddenly stop glaring at me when you held onto my hand and gave them all glares?" She said as she slowly tilted her head to the side.

I laughed. "Just because they're all scared of me. Me and boss are the two most powerful monsters in this town."

She nodded her head. "Makes sense. You two seem pretty, POWERful! Heheh!"

W-What?..puns?...what...must...not...

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" I laughed loudly. "THAT IS HIGH-LARIOUS!" I pointed up at the ceiling, which was up about twice my height.

"Oh wow! I didn't really it was such a MID-get! I'm in the MIDdle I guess! Hahahah!" She continued saying.

We continued to say puns, and at last, I beat her. She couldn't help but to laugh and laugh. Her smile was so wide but innocent. Her eyes were closed, but whenever she tried to talk, she opened them up and her (e/c) were shining like crystals.

I didn't care if everyone else was staring at us like we were crazy and I should've been stabbing her SOUL out. Her laughter was like music to my somehow-possibly-there ears.

Eventually, she couldn't take in her laughter and fell down off her chair. "Ah, let me help ya up real quick."

I got down, and helped her up real quickly. She was able to start calming down by then, but her cheeks were painted with the shades of pink. Her eyes glowed like (e/c) (gemstone color of your eyes).

"Let's get something to eat now." I said, as I sat back onto my chair, adding on, "What do you want?"

"Umm, burgers." She answered, getting back into her chair.

"Hey Grillby! I want a double order of burgers." I said.

Grillby's nodded his head and came back in a few minutes with two burgers and a bottle of mustard for me. Don't ask me about it, I had to fight him a lot for it.

"Onto my tab." I said to him.

"Thanks Sans!" I heard her say.

She started eating her burger and was soon enough done with her burger. Afterwards, she pointed to my burger and it was not touched yet by me.

"W-What??" I asked her, confused by what she was trying to tell me exactly.

"You didn't eat your burger. You need to eat something, even if your a bag of BONES." She said, as she sticked her tongue.

"Hahah, fine. I'll eat it real quickly then," I said, as I quickly bitted it down as quick as I could. "Alright, let's go now, to the forest."

She nodded her head and we slowly headed to the forest.

I forget...why am I acting so "nice" to her? Why am I even bringing her outside? She's all we have to take the SOUL from to escape!

But then again...there's just something I can't put down about her...it's her smile, her laugh, her shiny crystal eyes, and the way she acts...w-what is this?...

My thoughts were blocked by something. I could hear someone's voice trying to get to me, but it was like I was covered with a veil of water.

"Sans!"

I could start to make out a girl's voice grow louder now.

"Sans!!!"

I can't tell who's voice this is...

"Sans! Are you okay?! It's me, Y/N!"

I need to snap out of my trance!

I slowly snapped out of my thoughts, and she was hugging me. "Are you okay Sans?! Please, answer me!!!"

I slowly hugged her back, and said, "I...I'm fine...don't worry..."

She still looked at me, showing her face very much worried about me. I gave her one of my small grins. "I'm fine.

Promise."

She smiled and said,

"Promise."

Your P.O.V.

A few hours later, me and Sans went back to the house and I was lucky that The Great Papyrus wasn't home to see that I was outside of the basement with Sans for a long time.

"Thanks Sans. For bringing me outside, and not letting the monsters try to kill me for probably the whole time." I said to Sans.

"Eh...no problem. And 'probably'?"-Sans laughed, at the word "probably"-"You would've died out there if it weren't for me." Sans responded to me.

I laughed, and said, "Heh, that's true! Anyways, see you later Sans!"

Sans waved bye and headed back upstairs.

I turned around, and my parents were looking over to me, and they looked mad like a blazing burnt toast.

Boy, I have quite a lot to explain to my parents!