Forgiveness

A/N

Even after I added a death scene? ._. Wow guys...I may just make a video of all my reactions of reader-chan's reactions when I put out the finale of this book & and you guys in the next book too XDDDD

#DontHateFellSansHeCantHelpButToBeAngry •—•

Your P.O.V.

I was crying away every last drop of a tear I had, until I had none left. My clothes were soaked in salty wet and small tears, my face was stained in tears, and my hair was a slight mess. I was sitting on the dark wooden floor, hugging my knees, looking down at the floor.

My mom and dad were asleep, they had tried everything they could to help me be happy again. They had bags under their eyes; like they had just went to a store and bought a bags beneath their eyes.

"Why does Sans hate me," I muttered to myself. "Am I just that annoying?..."

I heard the door open up, and someone came downstairs. All of a sudden, I heard the person's deep voice blurting out words faster than I could even concentrate on. Though, I did understand something; it was by Sans, and this something was a apology to me.

I lifted my head for the first time in a while, staring at Sans' eye socket. This was how I'd know whether or not he really meant it. I saw that Sans had gotten himself all dirty and beaten up. In Sans' eye socket, there had been a small ruby colored tear in his left eye socket, and his skull was stained with tears.

"What happened to you Sans...?" I thought in my head, bit by bit my conscious feeling worried.

I thought about my choice for a few minutes, not knowing whether or not this was going to be okay or not. I'd normally go with kindness but...Sans might just really hate me still...

"Yes, I accept your apology Sans," I finally replied.

Sans was smiling, and his eye sockets teared up. "Here you go Y/N, I picked these just for you," Sans said to me, giving me the F/C flowers before tackling me and then hugging me.

"Thanks Y/N, you have no idea how much you just saved me from..." Sans whispered to me.

"No problem Sans..." I whispered back, hugging back Sans.

Sans P.O.V.

Y/N...Y/N accepted my apology! Yes! I...I'll never screw up ever again!

My eye sockets began to flow up with ruby red tears, and my smile got bigger.

"Here you go Y/N, I picked these just for you," I happily said, handing the flowers to her. "If only you understood just how much pain and...and depression I have inside...then maybe everything would all be okay..." I thought to myself.

Me, the most unexpected person to be depressed or sad. I'd rather have anger boiling up inside of me but...I'm sick of life. My tears always flow down my cheekbones, and now that I was exposed to so much emotional contact, it's even worse.

I hugged Y/N, I didn't want her to see me cry. My tears quietly tricked down my skull. "Thanks Y/N, you have no idea how much you just saved me from..."

"No problem Sans..." Y/N whispered to me, hugging back.

I winced in pain when I attempted to get up. I got up, but it hurt my bones trying to.

"If you're in so much pain, you don't have to force yourself to move so much," Y/N laughed quietly.

"True, it's bonebreaking," I said quickly, sitting down on Y/N's left side. "Y/N, uh...you look really messy...you want to go get yourself all showered and cleaned up?"

Y/N nodded her head, and I snapped my fingers and we were in the living room. "You know your way around here Y/N, go shower and I'll find something you can wear afterwards." I said to her.

"Okay Sans!" Y/N happily said, smiling and walking to the bathroom with a spare towel she found.

Wait...Y/N's going to wear my clothes! OH MY F---ING ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET HER GO SEE METTATON?! EVEN THOUGH I'D LIKE HIM TO BURN IN ----, PACIFISTS HAVE MOST OF THE TIME BEFRIENDED HIM! OKAY...EVEN THOUGH WE HATE EACH OTHER, PAPYRUS CAN ALWAYS CONVINCE METTATON FOR ANYTHING!

3rd Person Narration

Sans began to text Mettaton if he could borrow some of Mettaton's clothes, and the conversation went on and on. Finally, Mettaton agreed but he was very curious to find out why Sans needed these clothes exactly.

"Everything is gonna be okay...I don't nerd to worry about anything..." Sans mumbled to himself, putting his hands into his jacket pockets.

From the bathroom Sans heard the shower get turned off. All of a sudden, a familiar shout  could be heard from the bathroom and Sans teleported in.

"What are you sc-" Sans cut off his own sentence at the sight of what his eye sockets were staring at.

Sans P.O.V.

WHAT THE ----!

WHY IS...WHAT?!

I was staring at a Y/N who was laying on the slippery wet floor, who was half dressed. The towel she had used was half dropped to her hips, exposing her big -------. Y/N's face was dusted with blush and embarrassment to be seen this way.

"...I SAW NOTHING!" I shouted out, throwing my hood over my skull and turning to the other side of the bathroom.

I teleported upstairs to grab the clothes Y/N could wear and quickly teleported into the bathroom for her, then I teleported again out back into my room to forget what had happened.

Now I can't get that image out of my head! Gah! Now I have another image that my mind may just never get rid of!

...why do you tempt me so much Y/N....

"Is this...is this the feeling to love...?"