The Real Y/N

Sans P.O.V.

It's been a day since Y/N suddenly disappeared. I've been looking for her ever since and I can't find her. However, there's a rumor that a human has been going around Waterfall and making friends. That has to be Y/N!

I gotta find her, I won't let her die now! Y/N's not Frisk, at least, I hope so. I don't want Y/N to become a genocidal a--hole like they were. It's not even worth talking about it, besides, for once—I might get to be happy.

The minute I find Y/N, whoever took her, will burn in H---!

3rd Person P.O.V.

Sans teleports to Waterfall, going everywhere they could to find Y/N. Sans walks around, looking frantically to find Y/N. Sans came along a bunch of rocks lying on a plain of dark blue grass from the dark blue stones of the underground ceiling.

Sans didn't look around where he was going until tripping on a rock and hitting his head on a rock, passing out.

Sans P.O.V.

Ugh, my skull. It hurts like h-ll.

I hold onto the top of my skull in pain, waiting for my eye sight to clear up and focus.

I see a white room, is this another Frisk and Chara moment? I look around the room, seeing nothing but the white walls.

"Frisk? Chara? What the f--- is going on?" I say loudly.

My voice echoes from the walls, I'm not sure how big this room is, but my voice echoed for a few seconds so yeah.

Holy sh--, a red soul appears, but it doesn't look like determination. It looks like actual blood is dripping slowly off of it, falling onto the white floor. It reminds me whenever I would see blood falling onto snow in Snowdin.

The red soul suddenly formed a ghostly figure of a girl, who looks like Y/N.

"Y/N?" I say slowly and think, I still don't if this is really Y/N for sure, but I gotta at least try to figure out who this person is.

"Yes, it's me Sans," the slowly fading in Y/N admits with a small and what seems to be a forced smile forming on their lips.

I don't take notice of it, instead I was worrying about something else.

"Where the h-ll have you been Y/N? I've been looking all around the underground for you!" I ask with worry, rubbing the top of my skull again.

Y/N finally became entirely visible, lowering their head. They don't look like what they last looked like when I saw them. Their long flowing hair was a snow-like white, their skin was nearly as pale as my bones, their eyes became as bright as gold and their clothes had been changed. Y/N looks beautiful.

"I'm not really Y/N

"I'm not really Y/N . . . " she says quietly.

I furrow my nonexistent eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I'm the real Y/N, your Y/N is just a creation of mine," Y/N replies softly, as the wings on her anklets started floating her off the ground a little.

Wait, a creation of hers? What the h-ll does that mean?!

"What?! My Y/N isn't real?!" I shout out angrily.

I see this Y/N eyes widen before darkening and looking down at the ground, still floating up. She wraps her arms around her head.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Y/N says quietly, "I didn't mean to be another glitch, I didn't mean to cause this all, I didn't mean to kill them, I didn't mean to feed off their blood, I didn't mean any of it . . . "

Y/N continues to ramble on. I know you're not MY Y/N, but I need answers! I think to myself before hugging Y/N.

"Calm down kid, it's going to be okay," I say, trying to comfort her. "Just take a deep breath, in and out."

Y/N takes a few deep breaths and lets them out before finally calming down and setting her feet back onto the white void floor. "Thank you Sans."

"No prob', now kid, I've got a skele-TON of questions, can you answer them?" I ask.

"Um, I guess so. Just be careful about the subject," she says, darting her eyes away from me.

Alright, I've got the perfect questions. "Why did you or my Y/N come into my timeline?"

" . . . don't you ever ask me," Y/N mutters under their breath through gritting teeth.

"Jesus crist, fine kid. I just wanted to know, that's all," I say calmly.

"Yeah well, that's the story that ruined my life!" Y/N looks at me with a frustrated expression. "Do you even know how it feels like to be forced to kill people or wait for others to kill then feed off the blood of their victims, just so you can remain alive?! I've watched billions and billions of people die! And the only thing that kept me going and not starve myself was my best friend! But I killed them! I killed them myself! I was starving and I couldn't control myself! And now here I am, in love with a skeleton, in their timeline, but it's the wrong timeline—"

Holy sh-t, feelings again?! I wrap my arms around Y/N, shushing her. "Y/N, you talk too much."

She blinks and smiles, "Same goes for you. You talk too little."

"Thanks, I'm good like that," I grin. "Oh yeah, so, you don't like me, huh?"

Y/N stares into my pupils quietly.

"I don't know anymore."

A/N

OMG I TYPED 900 WORDS. I AM SO SORRY I NEVER UPDATE, I WAS TRYING TO IMPROVE MY ART LEVEL, I IS SORRY! >_< I TYPED 900 WORDS, MADE A PICTURE, AM TAKING ART REQUESTS, STILL HAVE HOMEWORK AND I MADE A SPEEDPAINT. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY STILL THO!

Lol, nobody ever notices I reply like 24/7 in the  comments, I wonder if half of you guys know who's actually the author XD Without looking it up XD