A New Dream...?

A/N

Sup guys! I'm gonna try to make a chapter, in just 1 day! You hear me?! 1!!! For the sake of my sister cuz I gotta be with her all day tomorrow for her birthday. ^^

So enjoy this chapter! :3

Sans P.O.V.

What is going on?... Where am I??? I never have dreams...but this is...different...

"Sans." I heard a voice say to me.

Huh? Is that Y/N??? What's she doing in my weird dream???

"Yeah Y/N?" I asked her, without actually saying anything.

I guess the dream me is talking and I'm just watching some random dream right now...

Dream Y/N then smiled, and laid her head on dream me's shoulder. The background was extremely faint, and I could barely make out the colors of the location dream me and dream Y/N were in.

"Y/N?" Dream me said, as dream me started to play with dream Y/N's hair.

Woah, is this is in the future or something? This is so weird...like, we're alone from what it seems to be, and sitting down, and nothing bad is happening? Huh...I wonder if this is another...

"Yeah Sans?"

"...do you uh...still...you know...have that for me?..." Dream me begun to ask dream Y/N.

"Of course I do Sans!" Dream Y/N happily answered dream me, as her face lit up with happiness. Dream Y/N's face was smiling, and you could practically say that she was just beaming, full of happiness!

What, umm, what's going on?! God damn it, tell me it already! This makes no sense...why am I having this happen to me today?!

Dream me nuzzled dream Y/N's face, and they were staring into each other's eyes, as they blushed a bloody red.

"Damn your so hot Y/N..." Dream me said, basically summarizing how I thought of Y/N half the time.

What!!! What the mustard is this me doing?! GAHH...my skull must putting me in some sort of...weird, creepy dream...

Dream Y/N was blushing, but she grinned and said, "Pft, you always say that Sans."

"But it's true Y/N." Dream me said, winking at Dream Y/N.

"Heheh! Fine, you win." Dream Y/N said.

Dream me held up the bottom of dream Y/N's chin, all the way to his skull. I have yet to notice that Y/N was so much small then me, by like, maybe five or four inches?

"I love you Y/N."

And that was the last thing I heard in my dream, and I had woken up to see that Y/N was still sleeping next to me. I grabbed my phone to check the time, and it was currently 3:45 AM.

"God, I woke up way too early for this...damn dreams..." I muttered, poking my golden sharp tooth.

All of a sudden, I could feel that my skull was very warm, too warm to be true actually. I realized that it was my cheek bones that were so hot. I had been blushing in my sleep, all because of that dumb little dream I had.

"What do I even think of you Y/N...and how do I feel about you..." I said, looking over at Y/N.

Wait, Y/N was facing towards me when I woke up and, I had been facing her when I woke up. This now explains why I was blushing...

Suddenly my SOUL was resonating from inside of me to outside, and it was the color of red. Well, it glowed red against the normal white monster SOUL. I held onto my SOUL carefully, letting it float a bit from my hands because that was how SOULS worked. Eventually, I put away my SOUL.

"...what are you doing to me Y/N...you're like a little glitch who was never meant to be here, and yet you are here..." I muttered.

"And you're the one player I don't want to leave me ever again..."

A/N

Enjoy, I spent my 10 PM to 11 PM and 8 AM until 9 AM for you guys. :3 Now, see ya guys later! ^^

I'm gonna go eat some cake with ma sis. :3