Fight M- A D-Date?!

A/N

I'm sowwy I don't update too much, schools started, so I'm gonna try to make more now.

I drew the picture X3 It was inspired by the video! :3 The girl is an example of what you might look like XD

LOOK AT THE END OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE VIDEO XDD

Btw, I saw a funny comic that made me want to do this XDDD

3rd Person Narration

As the FIGHT went on, neither Y/N or Sans would give up.

Y/N would continue to do everything she could to prepare herself for anything, but she didn't have the heart to hurt Sans.

Y/N had already pressed every button she had, well, of course not the FIGHT option or to flee the BATTLE.

She had to find a way to win a BATTLE without any fighting.

"W-Wait...what's this button?" Y/N begun to say to herself, as she pressed ACT and there it was, FLIRT.

"Welp, bye bye Y/N. Nice knowing ya weirdo-" Sans started to say but was interrupted by Y/N.

"I like you Sans!" Y/N yelled out, as she held her hands tightly over her heart/SOUL, staring straight into Sans' eyes.

Sans P.O.V.

"I like you Sans!"

T h o s e f o u r w o r d s . . .

3rd Person Narration

"Are. You. Serious." Sans said, deathly serious, as his glowing red eye sockets grew darker.

"H-Huh?..." Y/N slowly stuttered.

Sans slowly walked up to Y/N, as Y/N slowly walked back towards the wall, Sans pinning them to it.

"I'll ask again. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Sans said, his red glowing eyes never once leaving the stare he had to Y/N's (e/c) eyes.

Y/N's eyes, full of fear and tears, slowly begun to say, "Y-Yes..."

Sans P.O.V.

"I'll ask again. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I asked her, slowly walking towards her, pinning her to the wall, never once leaving my eyes from hers. I could feel my eyes glow of red continue to grow more and more, as I realized my cheekbones were slowly growing in a speck of warmth.

Tch...am I blushing?! N-No, I'm not in love with her...

"Y-Yes..." The girl said, and I suddenly saw that she was just so...kawaii?

Her (e/c) eyes were shimmering, her voice so much more nervous, and she looked a-adorable...

I slowly stared away from her eyes, and my eyes died out of red glows and I SPARED the girl. I said to her, "Let's just go on a date and forget this..."

We got on with our date, and went to Waterfalls.

"..." Me and the human said, half of the time.

Neither one of us could think of anything to say, and we didn't say one word ever since our BATTLE.

"So...the stars look beautiful..." The girl begun to say, laying down on the ground, staring up at the ceiling.

"Not as beautiful as you..." I muttered under my breath.

What am I saying?! And why does this girl look so much hotter now?! GAHH!!!! WHAT AM I SAYING EVEN?!

"What did you say?" The girl asked, looking at me.

I pulled down my hood, and I sat down beside her. "It's nothing, never mind..." I said to her.

"Tell me what you said!" The girl continued to ask, and she sat up from her position.

I slowly stared into her eyes, and my cheeks were flushed red.

Your P.O.V.

He was staring in my eyes for one second, and in the next, his boney arms were wrapped around my waist, and his 'lips' against mine.

He kissed me.