Kidnapped

A/N

What happened to your parents? :3 Well...they've now been...captured! Yup!...:3

P.S. What's with the...point of view on the legend chapter?...

3rd Person Narration

Y/N had been captured. And by who? The Great Papyrus did.

When Y/N had awoken, she couldn't see anything, because Y/N had been tied up and her eyes only saw black. It appears to be that she had been tied up from her eyes, arms, and legs.

Y/N could feel two other bodies beside hers, and they were much taller then she was. Their scents reminded her of her mother and father. Perhaps it was them, and if they were, how did they get caught along with her?

A few hours later, which to Y/N, only felt like a eternity.

"SANS, GO DOWNSTAIRS AND FEED THE HUMANS," Someone yelled from upstairs. It sounded like Papyrus.

"ALRIGHT BOSS," Another familiar voice yelled out. It seems to be Y/N and her parents were captured by Sans and Papyrus. Well, Papyrus clearly did capture them.

Sans managed to have three plates with cold food he scavenged through the fridge. Sans carried the three plates downstairs and turned on the lights.

"I-Is someone there?..." He heard the voice of someone's nervous tone. He saw the source of the voice, Y/N.

"Does it look that way?" Sans asked, as he placed the plates in front of them all. Sans heard the adults were not awake, so he let them be and carefully untied Y/N's eye cover, and untied Y/N's ropes.

"Y-Yeah..." Y/N said, but added in, "Why are you doing this Sans?..."

Sans P.O.V.

"...because boss said to..." I answered, as I looked away from her. "Plus, he'll be real mad if I don't do what I'm supposed to do."

Her eyes were closed, but she shook her head with a smile. She said, "You are your own self. You aren't chosen to do something by someone else..."

"...what?..."

"It's...it's nothing..."

"Tell me, what are you trying to do?"

The girl didn't respond.

I didn't know what to do, but to clench my fists.

She suddenly did something that I didn't expect anyone to do to me.

She cried and hugged me.