EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

I saw this on a friend's book, and this appears to be someone who made a immature decision to upload someone's personal diary on Wattpad

I saw this on a friend's book, and this appears to be someone who made a immature decision to upload someone's personal diary on Wattpad. I am sorry this isn't a update on the story, but I don't like to know when someone has to live in fear that their personal information (or even made up) has been uploaded online. I know I don't get many reads anymore, but just...before my book dies out, could you all please do this...?

My book is going nowhere, but my readers are going to different places. I don't mind that, but I just want this invasion of personal info to end. I've already reported them, so if you all could, please do so. Thank you.

As for the story: I will continue making this book, until the very end. However, my readers are no longer reading as much as they used to, and are disappearing. I hope all of you who still read will enjoy it, that was the purpose of this book; for people to enjoy it and be happy. Thank you everyone for 101K reads from a year and about a half ago to now, I never thought I would get this much.

I know my updates will be slower, and maybe I'll lose all my readers eventually. But...if there's one thing I could ask for from this book...is that you all enjoyed it.

See you guys later, I hope I can get another real chapter out soon. ^^