Parents

A/N

Welp, I'm really working myself down to the bone for you guys. XD I need a vacation for once or something. I haven't had one in a while. ;w;' Oh and...sorry this chapter didn't come out early...;~; I was really busy last weekend!

Your P.O.V.

My parents looked very mad at me.

"Where were you this entire time Y/N?!" My dad said to me, as he hugged me.

"I was with Sans-" My parents looked at me even more mad, but their eyes were full of worry for me.

"Why would you be with him?!"

"Where were you with him?!"

"Did he hurt you?!"

"What did you and him do outside?!"

"Answer us!"

Oh my gosh! They bombarded me with a ton of questions that they were practically filling up in my mind!

Just breath in...and breath out...it'll be okay...

"Okie, I was outside with Sans, and we went to Grillby's and I got food. We had a long chat but the monsters eyed me like I was bait but thankfully Sans scares everyone, but he wouldn't tell me how so, and I basically became friends with him." I said as calmly as I could.

"Y/N L/N, YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL! YOU COULD'VE DIED!" My mom said, as she hugged me.

"The minute we stepped here, I knew something bad would've happened..." My dad started to say.

I tried to calm them down, but instead I was stuck having to pin them down to the ground and I sat on them both until they calmed down.

"Both of you guys need to clam down. Or I'll feel pretty clammy about it!" I said, as I winked and stuck out my tongue at the same time to the both of them.

My mom was disappointed, but my dad laughed at it and they both said, "We're calmed now."

I laughed and got off of them, and they got up, sitting down with me.

After a while, they asked me more questions about what me and Sans did when we were outside.

Eventually, they got to one I really never thought they'd ask.

"Are you sure you won't fall in love with him?" They asked, with worried faces all on them.

That was the one question I couldn't understand. Was I?

Were they right?

Am I secretly in love with him?

N-No! My family are the only ones I care for so much! Well...we are friends after all...so, I think we're just friends.

"We're just friends. Don't worry! Family comes first, right?" I said to them, with a smile.

My heart had a small pulse, and it felt like it cracked a little bit.

That's weird...oh well, maybe I'm just going a little bit crazy with the air in the basement?

Wait. The basement? The basement of an underground house? What? That is not possible! If it is, oh my gosh! This isn't a basement! The underground is technically a basement! So the house is a basement, and the basement is the basement within the basement. I found my new lover. The basement within the basement that I should stop calling basement because the basement will be rudely basemented by me.

So in the end, it's the basement within the basement, that's within another basement. Basement, basement, basement.

"Y/N, are you thinking about basements again, but it's basement within a basement, within another basement?" My dad asked me.

Does he really need to ask? He knows the answer.

I stuck out my tongue with a smile and said, "Yup!"

We all laughed, and it felt nice to be so random, even if we're trapped in a basement that's technically within a basement that's within a basement.

Eventually, we got tired and by then, I had realized my parents ropes were untied.

"Go to sleep Y/N, alright?" My mom said, with a smile.

"Okay mommy..." I said tiredly, laying on my right side of my body and once my eyes were shut, I was asleep.