First Meeting

A/N

Nice! :3 Thanks for 3.17K reads!!! :3 I didn't think that I would get 3K for this book!!! Thank you guys so much really!!!!! :3

??? P.O.V.

The door that I used to go to every once in a while had been...opened?

What did you do old lady?... You let a human pass through? Alright. let's see if Frisk does good this time.

I saw the human but- wait! There's a human child and two adults?...

What is going on with this??

"Is this a glitch?..."

No! It...it can't be. All the timelines are the same! Pacifist, save us, die. Genocide, kill us, die.

I walked up to the humans and said,
" H U M A N . D O N ' T  Y O U
K N O W  T O  R U N ? . . . N O ? . . .
T U R N A R O U N D A N D
S H A K E M Y H A N D . "

The human child turned around, and faced me.

Woah...this...this human is completely different...

They had (h/c) hair, (e/c) colored eyes, and beautifully lengthened hair. Their eyes were full of happiness, and they appeared pure and udder innocence.

The human shook my hand, but they didn't realize I had a electrifying shock button in my boney hand.

"Ow!...what was that for?..." The human asked me, as they winced and slowly fell down onto the snow, and their hoodie fell onto their small head.

I bursted laughing out loud.

"I'm Sans the Skeleton. And I did it just because!"

"Don't hurt our daughter!" The father said, as he helped up the girl.

Who's this weirdo? They do know that they will die down here? Right??? No? Bwhahah! Don't make me laugh! They'll die before they can dodge anything!

"Meh...anyways, I'm supposed to be on the lookout for humans...but uh, I don't really care anymore. You're just lucky I'm not my brother, who's a human fanatic!" I said. "Keep on going. He's probably there though."

I turned the opposite direction that the humans were walking in, and started walking off.

"Thank you for telling us!" I could hear the human girl yell out to me.

...I stopped walking...

"...your welcome..." I whispered back, and I disappeared.

Why would she say that to me?...she does know that I'm a monster, correct?...

Your P.O.V.

"Meh...anyways, I'm supposed to be on the lookout for humans...but uh, I don't really care anymore. You're just lucky I'm not my brother, who's a human fanatic!" Sans said, as he started walking towards the bushes.

W-Wait...I need to say thank you to him!

"Thank you for telling us!" I shouted out loud to him.

He didn't move, but...I think I heard him saying, "...your welcome..."

And then, he just...disappeared!

He's cool...Sans...I'll remember him until the next time we meet again! I have a enormous feeling that this won't be our last time!