Alliance

A/N

Doubt fills my mind whether or not I'm prepared for how long this book will take XDDDDDD

Btw, this chapter didn't need much detail because if I'm going to get to start editing, I'll add more details later. This is a draft of the final book anyway XDDD

Papyrus P.O.V.

A few hours after the arugment, I was pacing around the living room while Sans sat on the couch, watching me pace around.

"SANS."

"Yeah boss?"

"IS THAT GIRL YOUR FRIEND?"

"Uh...why are you asking boss?"

"BECAUSE, I LEFT YOU AT HOME TO KEEP CHECK ON THE PRISONERS. I SUSPECTED SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN I GOT BACK HOME. NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION." I explained, empathizing my last sentence.

"Yes, she's uh...my friend..."

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER?"

"..."

"ANSWER. MY. QUESTION."

"I think of her as a good friend..."

"DID YOU FIGHT HER?"

"Yeah..."

"IS SHE OKAY AT FIGHTING?"

"She can dodge pretty good..."

"...GAH...THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT..." I looked away angerly.

"Huh?"

I slowly replied, "...I WANT TO MAKE HER MY ALLY."

"What? Why do you want to do that boss?"

"BECAUSE, IF SHE CAN AT THE VERY LEAST DODGE YOUR ATTACKS...PERHAPS THERE IS SOME DECENCY IN HER FOR ME."

"Oh, okay boss..."

"GO GET THAT HUMAN HERE."

3rd Person Narration

Sans left the room to go get Y/N, the two of them going back to the living room to speak to Papyrus.

"HUMAN, I WANTED TO...TALK WITH YOU."

"Well, what is it?"

"I AM REQUESTING TO BECOME YOUR ALLY, ACCEPT IT. THAT IS MY ONLY SIGN OF MERCY." Papyrus said, crossing his arms and looking away from Y/N.

Y/N had a confused expression laid out on her face, but that changed into a idea face. "I accept, as long as you apologize to Sans and be nicer to him." Y/N said, while smiling at Papyrus.

Papyrus raised an invisible eyebrow, questioning, "WHY SHOULD I? HE AND I KNOW THAT FAMILIES HERE ARE CRUEL ALWAYS."

Y/N bite her bottom lip, quiet until saying, "Well, where I come from family are kind to each other. Brothers deep inside love each other. Don't you love your bro?"