Oh Snap the Vines

A/N

I...I have my inspiration again, thank you! Thank you my readers who still follow the progress of this book, I'll give everything I've got to make sure that you guys get the best of this book! Thank you, thank you guys so much!

Oh and um, yeah...heh...I was losing inspiration for this book for so long, but I've regained it now. Thank you... ^^

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to see my parents awake, they were conversing with one another by themselves until they saw that I was awake.

"Morning Y/N. Or night. Or afternoon...actually, I can't tell time down here." My mom admitted.

"Wow mom, morning or night or afternoon to you too, heheheh!" I said with a laugh, as I sat up.

"Y/N, so what has Sans planned for you my dear innocent child?" My dad said, hinting a tease in his voice.

I crossed my arms and puffed up my cheeks while replying with, "Hmph! Why do you want to know?"

My dad chuckled at my reaction, saying, "I want to know because I can be...BECAUSE I'M YOUR FATHER LUKE."

"OKAY FATHER." I said with a constipated facial expression.

My mom bursted out laughing, holding onto her stomach as she laughed at the sight of me and my dad being the jokesters we were. "This is just priceless!" My mom happily said, her joyus smile widening.

My dad kissed mom's cheek, and after pulling away he said, "We created the best family ever hon."

My mom added on, "Although...wouldn't be better if Y/N and Sans were together?"

I tilted my head over with a bewildered look practically smeared all over my face and then I stuck out my tongue after crossing my arms. "Me and Sans are friends, and I'm also only fifteen. I bet he's like a few years older than me, how do you expect that to happen? He probably likes someone way cooler than me."

The wooden floor begun to break open as I heard something breaking the floor apart. It was a golden looking flower— Flowey?

"Finally...I finally got here. Y/N, we need to go, and now!" Flowey said, wrapping his vines around me and my parents, and before I could resist, we were dragged through the ground tunnels.

I bumped my head a few times onto the dirt, saying, "Ow!" Along with my parents, occassionally bumping my forehead into theirs.

Eventually, I had fallen on my head and I closed my eye lids until I felt my body laying on a wet ground.

"Are you okay?"

A/N

Hey, it's a short chapter but...at the least I left a cliffhanger, heheheh!