The End

3rd Person Narration

The monster kingdom had finally retrieved the last of the seven souls. The monsters could finally be freed from the underground and live among humans once more.

The king gathered all the human souls, but one skeleton, Sans, was infuriated. Sans went to the king and killed him out of rage. Sans found the only irregular soul that could've been Y/N's, it was a badly cracked and somewhat transparent soul.

As Sans held and stared at the soul, he gritted his teeth and fell on his boney knees. A few moments later, he screamed at the top of his nonexistent lungs.

After Sans's outburst of anger and rage, he looked down at the ground quietly.

The noise of the soul cracking could be heard until finally it shattered into tiny pieces, falling onto the ground. As Sans looked at all the pieces, his eye sockets started to tear up with a ruby red liquid. The liquids dripped down his cheekbones and he silently cried to himself.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a happy ending?" He quietly whispered to himself.

"Why did this happen?"

"Why did I ever meet you, Y/N?"

"Why?"

"..."

"I hate you."

"I hate you for giving me hope and then dying."

SANS, YOU IDIOT! IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT! It's my fault, okay?! I made a terrible fanfiction and this is the only resolution I can do! It's only right for the author to take responsibility for creating a terrible story. So please...don't hate the readers, they did nothing wrong. If you want, I'll reset this entire world for you. You won't remember anything either if you don't want to remember this world. I'm sorry that I wasn't a good author, I'll do better next time. Goodbye.

"Wait—!"

The world of Underfell was reset, goodbye "Angel of Blood".

Final A/N

This fanfiction was originally made out of love and hope to make a amazing story that people would enjoy reading and would enjoy. I only wanted to make people happy through a fanfiction, just like I was. However, it slowly became something terrible and unrealistic.

Yeah, I admit that this story was absolutely terrible and just too...uncreative. The plot was strange, and the main character was just too understanding and kind-hearted. I barely understood what it took to make a good story out of this game.

Although, I have to say. This story taught me a lot. It reminded me that to make a good story, it took time and that not everything was going to be perfect. The amount of views, votes, and comments I've gotten has made me so happy to see. Although I didn't make many chapters dedicated to thanking my readers for all of their contributins, I'm so grateful that this happened.

Everytime I saw the bursts of commens and views, I was so happy that I worked on the next chapter as quick as I could. Sometimes when I woke up, I would straight up write until I finished the chapter. That's actually what I'm doing with this final chapter, haha. This made me so happy to write, but now...I want to use this knowledge on other things in the future.

Thank you everyone for reading this story, I love you all, no matter what's happened in the comments and etc. Stay determined!

Sincerely,
✧Lyrica Siji