Bye Bye Y/N

Sans P.O.V.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, raising a nonexistent eyebrow and I let go of her.

Y/N breathes in deeply through her nose and exhales deeply through her mouth. "Honestly, I don't know. I've been watching you and that Y/N for a while and you two seem to be falling in love. I don't know if I'll be able to live on much longer; I'm only a fraction of the code that's left of me."

"Dam-, that must be hardcore. My timeline would love that, to always be on the edge. They're already like that," I chuckle.

"No kidding." Y/N says, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, you're more dense than my Y/N. What? Did you program her to be like that?" I ask and put my hands in my pockets.

Y/N nods, "Yeah, I programmed her to be kind and caring."

I think for a moment and pause before asking, "Hey, can you just explain why you programmed her and stuff?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" Y/N's golden eyes darken to a bloody brown and her facial expression turns empty as she asks.

"Yeah, tell me kid."

"Alright."

"In my world, I had suddenly found out there was a completely new and different from mine. I was given the ability to watch over a few of the timelines and aus, so I watched the original one, Undertale. However, Sans caught my eye. He was different . . . he was in pain, he was hurting and he had gone through a lot. Yet he remained kind, funny, caring and all out amazing. My world was filled with people who absolutely despised me for my existence. I loved the classic Sans and wanted to be with him, but I knew I had to live out my purpose to keep life intact. When I killed my best friend, the others confronted me and told me I'd have to be killed. I ran away and decided to go and try to tell classic Sans that I loved him, but I failed. I went to the wrong world and created your Y/N. I couldn't tell if this was the right world because the others found me and attacked me, so I just sent her as quick as I could. That's my story." Y/N says before sighing and her eyes go back to normal.

I try to hold in my laughter, but I burst out laughing and I fall over, rolling around.

"Holy sh-t! Hahahahah!" I ball up my hands and bang the white ground, rolling around and my eye sockets closing. I can feel my eye sockets tearing up red magical tears.

"Hey, this is not funny! This is the truth!" I hear Y/N say, but I'm not focusing on her face.

"Hahahahahah! It's just too funny!" I laugh harder, pain growing in my stomach while I roll onto my back.

"Stop laughing! See?! This is why I didn't choose you! You have little remorse, so I had to use so much of my magic to make it so the world would be kinder!" Y/N screams at the top of her lungs and I slowly stop laughing and open my pitch black eye sockets.

I get up and look at her eyes. "What?"

"I-I . . . I'm sorry, this isn't right—"

Real Y/N's P.O.V.

I hear a loud smashing noise behind me and I turn around quickly to see them. My eyes widen and become a dark crimson color.

"❤️🙏🏻💕 😱😍😒'👍 😂👏😳🙌 😜🙏👌🙌😁👌!"

"SANS, GO! YOU'RE NOT GETTING INTO ANYMORE TROUBLE THEN I PUT ONTO YOU!" I shout as I float up into the air and my white hair flies around in the air.

I focus on creating a rift to send Sans back, but I've been exhausting my magic to do so much already. I feel my body's consequence of the weight of my overuse of magic and it hurts. It pains me to use so much already, but I have to send Sans back. My body is engulfed with flickering golden flames of magic and I can feel myself being pushed down. At last, I feel myself creating the rift and I fall to the ground tiredly.

"Bye Sans . . . I love you . . . "

"Wait, no no no! Y/N!" I hear Sans scream before getting pulled back to his world.

"So, are you ready to finally die?"

A/N

Omg, I'm almost done with this book! All I gotta do is— wait, that's spoilers! I shouldn't spoil what I have to write out still. XP

By the way, it's almost summer vacation for me so that means more chapters can be made!