"I...I'm sorry..."

A/N

-Lyrica_Siji

-Lyrica_Siji

3rd Person Narration

It's passed a day since yesterday, and yesterday was a horrible day for both Y/N and Sans. That was the day they fought, not physically, but it was a deeper cut then anything they could think of.

Y/N was thinking about the argument, specifically what was said.

"I hate you!" Sans shouted out, as he gripped onto a strand of Y/N's hair, almost as if he detested her.

"...please...no..." Y/N cried quietly, as her

"Get out of my face. Or I'll have a GREAT TIME." Sans mumbled, emphasizing his last sentence as he dropped his grip on Y/N's strand of hair.

"F-Fine! I don't need you! I'll be okay!" Y/N cried out, running away to the basement.

Y/N was now sitting in the basement, crying, hugging her knees. Her parents wanted to comfort her, but they had tried. Y/N's mom couldn't get her to budge, instead Y/N would only cry louder and wouldn't say a word. Y/N's father attempted to as well, but Y/N wouldn't do anything.

Y/N thought, '...we fought, and now...there's nothing I can do...'

Upstairs, Sans was sitting on his bed. Sans had his hood covering his skull. Sans left eye socket had his glowing red eye.

'Screw you, Y/N...' Sans thought to himself, as he stared at the dark wooden floor.

'You...you drive me crazy...you won't get out of my damn head!' Sans thought, as he gritted his sharp teeth. His golden tooth began to shine.

Sans P.O.V.

I don't know what to do anymore, that idiot little Y/N screwed me up and now I can't get my damn mind off her...

I see her as an angel, I can see her smiling, I can see her when I-I kissed her...

Ugh, whatever! Who cares, right?! I mean, she'll be dead soon! We have just a few more days until she's dead! And her idiot parents too! Just four more damn days before a blissful day comes, and they'll burn.

But...why does this feel so wrong?...why does my SOUL feel like it's hurting me to hurt Y/N...god damn it! Whatever this damn feeling is, I better get rid of it!...but it's...a nice feeling...

It's warm, it makes my cheekbones go red, and...my heart...beats for her...

You know what, I'll...apologize to her...she better accept my apology or I'll rip her to shreds...or even force her...heh, I'll have a great time!

A/N

I'm tired, sorry that I did this guys...it's kinda been a really long time for me to do this...

Heh, hope you guys liked this chapter. Btw, I've been working on 3 other books (Yandere!Sensei X Reader & Undertale Sans X Reader &a Aftertale Sans X Reader) and this book for a while now. Thank the lords I can type while not staring at my phone anymore XD Anyways, see ya guys in the comments & in the next chapter.