Day Two

Donald Trump's POV

The next morning I woke up and ate some dank pancakes made by my fabulous toupee. "THANKS AGAIN JARED" I laughed and shoved a fork piled up with the dank pancakes in my mouth. I call my fabulous toupee Jarad a lot, since he asked me to. That name is foken dank in my opinion.

"So did you ever make that wattpad account yet?" Jared asked as he poured me a cup of coffee.

"OSHIET I FORGOT!!!" I screamed. "Wait how'd you know about that? I thought you were asleep...?"

"Well I was asleep, but you woke me up from your squeals of dankness." He pouted, realizing how many hours of beauty sleep he lost.

"If I give you a crayon will you shut up?"I groaned. I wasn't in a mood to listen to Jarad complain about his loss of sleep.

"Deal!" He said excitedly and I rolled a black crayon across the table to him.

"Now what should I call my account name..." I muttered and stared at the wall when it suddenly hit me. "EmoDonaldTrump!" I said and hastingly typed into the username box. Thank god it wasn't taken!
"Now my password should be ger- JARED QUIT EAVESDROPPING IM TRYING TO COME UP WITH A PASSWORD."
After Jared finally fell asleep I spent an hour working on my profile and following people. I made my super dank description and chose a handsome photo of me and my fabulous toupee and finally, my profile was complete.
And that's where it all began....