Day Ten

Donald Trump's POV

             It was just another  day in my office, I sat at my computer desk curled up with a blanket and wore my fabulously dank bunny slippers. I took a long gulp of my hot chocolate made by Jared and sighed. I had gotten a lot of reads and votes on my story and I was silently celebrating. There's no way I'd loose the wattys2016, I will make wattpad great again. 

              For once in my life I felt like I accomplished something, sure possibly being president was cool but.. the wattys2016 gave me so much more joy. I never had a stable relationship, most of my Trump Towers were shut down and I went bankrupt more times than I can count. WWattpad truly (not really) changed my dank life. 

             Collaborating with the rarest of Pepes really helped boost my dank profile too. Pepe was a huge hit with my readers. Hopefully Pepe still doesn't have any hard feelings from way back  when I left her for Doge. I can really see success in my future and I don't a mistake from my past get in the way of that. 

            I shut down my computer and trudged into the living room. I flicked on the light and screamed. I seen Jared sitting there on the couch making out with a crayon! Jared quickly told the crayon to leave and the crayon ran out the door. 

            "JARYON IS REAL!!! OMG MY OTP MY OTP IS CANNON!" I  yelled. Jared quickly shushed me. "Be quiet! I'm not ready to come out as crayonsexual yet!"  I squeled of joy. I knew it! After all these years of making fan fics, wasting time drawing shitty fan art, I WAS RIGHT!!! I nearly blacked out from all the dank fangirling.