Day Nine

Pepe's POV
I looked out the window of my private jet and sighed. After all of these years I will be seeing Donald Trump again. I see him on TV sometimes when I turn on American channels with his fabulous toupee. I couldn't wait to see Bob. Bob was his first toupee, Donald Trump always forgot to comb Bob. I named him since Donald Trump was too unintelligent to come up with a name.
Part of me was glad I'd get to see D'Trump and Bob again, the other half was depressed and disappointed at myself to want to join his stupid campaign. I vowed twenty years ago that I'd never speak the man with the dank hair again.
Twenty years ago I met Trump, before I became a dank meme. Trump was always a cheater, he cheated and lied to get his way to the top. He broke the hearts of many boys and girls and I heard all the rumors but I still dated him. I was so in dank love, and he went and left me, the RAREst of pepes, for Doge. I cried for hours.
Suddenly I formed a plan. I will help Trump win wattys2016, I will expose to every wattpad user what a cheater he is, I will kill him and then they'll declare ME as Wattys2016 winner. I won't stop until I get the sweet bitter taste of revenge. Vengeance is mine. I dont remember where I first heard the words, probably from some old book, but if I had a heart it would be engraved in it over and over.
Vengeance is mine.
Vengeance is mine.
Vengeance is mine.